What's your REALISTIC dream car? (under ~$40k US)

Lotus Carlotn.
Lotus_Carlton_4.jpg

synthetic said:
An lancia delta hf integrale , its always been may realistic dream car..

No Boss said:
Audi UR Quattro, would be one. Not the prettyiest car in the world, but it has so much history.

Two excellent choices :thumbsup:

fpv typhoon and mod it to a reasonable 330-370rwkw and have a street car that not much will touch especially in roll on starts :thumbsup: they are capable of 12 second quarters in stock form with the auto box so with mods alot better. and they cost $59k ausd so i think that comes under budget
http://www.fpv.com.au/cars/f6-typhoon/overview.aspx this is the official site with info, have a look around at wats on offer in aus[/img]

oh sorry i wasnt sure about the exchanges thanks anyway :) ill get an xr6 cos they get just as powerful in the end anyway :thumbsup:

peter3hg2 said:
Lotus Carlotn.
Lotus_Carlton_4.jpg

EXACTLY! :D

Also my car dream, for a long time!

Since i am a fan of Opel and Lotus this will be the perfect choice!

There was one for sale on E-bay some time ago. (German version so it is Lotus Omega and the steer is on the left.)

bestiales.pl_omega_lotus_119.jpg

:wub:

It's cool, fast and exclusive. :wub:

I would choose the all new alfa romeo brera, although i dont know what is costs in usd, but i guess you could get one for under 40.

Theres always a couple on Autotrader for about ?15000-?20000.
Also the guy my brother works for a guy who owns one but unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of going in it.

The_Finn said:
E34_M5_exterior.jpg

E34 M5 $13.000

+
3.8L Euro spec S38 M5 motor $7,000
+
Euro spec 6spd $6,000
+
GT40R Turbo $2000
+
Custom intercooler piping $1000
+
SM4 Autronic Engine Management $2000
+
install and tuning 9000
TF

You forget to add 2 broken trannies, 3 diffs, 4 head gaskets, new steering rack, atleast 2 different clutches because you'll never find the right one...

:p

yeah your probably right but still it would be a hell of a car

well i exchanged $40,000 into punds and got ?21,000. Because we can buy used i woul get a TVR Cerbera 4.0 Speed Six something like this:
ZwgmteeHeQ_TVR_Cerbera_A_1024x768.jpg
:shock: :shock: :thumbsup:

Un-Dee said:
synthetic said:
An lancia delta hf integrale , its always been may realistic dream car...

http://img166.imageshack.**/img166/1697/frenteresize9jd.jpg

great choice
Super chioce! Buy one and get addicted!! One of the best cars around!

E24 BMW M635 or like a X308 XJR S/C

^ you lucky SOB
whats the reliability like on your Integrale Svempa?