Random Thoughts....

http://img393.imageshack.**/img393/5145/untitled1dn1.png

Edit - I just wanted to find the actuall graphic that illustrated the previous post. No harm intended.

FATMOUSE ftw.

hokiethang said:
peter3hg2 said:
I am nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

Blind_Io said:
Nothing is better than sex. A peanut butter sandwitch is better than nothing. Therefore a peanut butter sandwitch is better than sex.

It's sad when you can mathematically prove those false. It's about a 3 page proof.

Start writing!

Dark_Templer_102 said:
hokiethang said:
peter3hg2 said:
I am nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

Blind_Io said:
Nothing is better than sex. A peanut butter sandwitch is better than nothing. Therefore a peanut butter sandwitch is better than sex.

It's sad when you can mathematically prove those false. It's about a 3 page proof.

Start writing!

Maybe when I feel more like wasting my time :p At the moment I have more interesting things to do, like sleep. :p

When someone asks you to pick a number, don't be boring...
Choose 823543.142857 recurring (which just 'happens' to be 7^7 + 1/7)
When they get annoyed and place constraints on your choice (i.e. Less than 10), pick NEGATIVE 823543.142857 recurring
When they FINALLY say to pick a number between 1 and 10, simply respond "PI"

When that fails try e

Blind_Io said:
When someone asks you to pick a number, don't be boring...
Choose 823543.142857 recurring (which just 'happens' to be 7^7 + 1/7)
When they get annoyed and place constraints on your choice (i.e. Less than 10), pick NEGATIVE 823543.142857 recurring
When they FINALLY say to pick a number between 1 and 10, simply respond "PI"

When that fails try e
3 24!/27! is a personal favourite

I just got word that my bro was rear-ended by an SUV, he was in my car. He's fine, not sure what the damage is though. :(

Your avatar is really not nice Firecat. Whats it all about? Bearded gay men?
I'm sorry to hear about your brother.

CyberMonkey said:
A woman who called 911 to get "the cutest cop I've seen" sent back to her home got a date all right -- a court date.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/US/07/14/911.misuse.ap/index.html

pwndzor
That's some proper double ultra smackdown extreme pwnage right there. Reminds me of that Reno 911 episode where Trudy goes out with that dorky serial killer and tells him to call 911 to ask for her. :lol:
Besides, I'm probably cuter anyway.

Ritz crackers.

Sharp cheddar cheese.

Newcastle Brown Ale.

That is the best combination of foods since the peanut butter and jelly mating some 1,000 years ago.

Try it!

If you were to clone yourself and then have sex with your clone, would it be incest or masterbation?

Something to think about.

Well, I got back from Baw Baw on Friday night. The most sleep I had all week in one night was 4 hours.

We skied on wednesday and thursday, went for walks on monday and tuesday, drove on sunday and friday.

There were many shenanigans, like skiing in costumes, skiing backwards, doing tricks off jumps, drinking games, purposefully running into other people from our group to make them stack, ski caterpillars, more drinking games and some more drinking too.

I went thru a slab, half a brick of bundy, too many glasses of punch and countless pints from the two kegs we had up there. Giving my liver a rest for at least a week I think.

We also went to the toboggan run at 0300 wednesday and took down some contraptions we had made and lots of booze. If ski patrol had known, we would have been booted off the mountain.

And on thursday we got some metho, rubbed out our tickets from wednesday and wrote new ones. It worked, thus saving us $20 each. Awesome!

Anyways, back to the real world now. Work 4 days in a row now which is ok(ish)