Demonoid

///Mark

Since I know no one who owns an account on this site, I'm asking you, FinalGear members to give me an invite (if you have any left!) :p

e-mail: *removed - TechZ*

Thank you.

**This is a public forum, not a good idea to go leaving your email addy about :)

**Also see this thread.

Sorry, what is this about? :?

What's Demonoid, and why do you need to be invited? :unsure:

I'd like an invite too :D

@ the Interceptor: google it

Guys they had open registration in April :bangin: You are all far too slow, I registered but never used it :( Thank you for reminding me :thumbsup:

Re: Demonoid

Roman said:
///Mark said:
Since I know no one who owns an account on this site, I'm asking you, FinalGear members to give me an invite (if you have any left!) :p
We can do that ?!

I'd like to join.
angel.gif

pm sent

I just dl'd stuff from there yesterday... No need for an invite??

Does anyone have one more spare invite, I can't seem to find one. Tired to register without one, but it said public registration was closed.

Also I just started watching top gear about 4 months ago, and was referred here by a member on another message board. I love the site and recently joined.

Thanks for all the links to the videos. :D

I too would like an invite if anybody has one spare. :thumbsup:

So, AGAIN, tell me, what do you profit from an invite? You can dl stuff anyway... Are people just fishing for invites because it is something free or what???

Buba said:
So, AGAIN, tell me, what do you profit from an invite? You can dl stuff anyway... Are people just fishing for invites because it is something free or what???

I thought one was required to dl. :oops: Will check again.

Just checked and public registration is open :D