The Stig Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadCow809

Forum Addict
stig.jpg

donno if this information is true or not, but have a look anyway...

http://www.cartoday.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=039072 <- original post

So Damon Hill wears a white driving suit (different to The Stig's) and suddenly he's The Stig?? Give me a break...

That's not The Stigs suit though. It's just white overalls with the BRDC logo on, and as Hill is now the president of the BRDC I would imagine it's just something to do with that.

I have heard it suggested that Damon is the Stig though....the fact that he was available so quickly that time he came on to do a lap when someone else had dropped out. I've also heard it suggested that it's been Nigel Mansell.

Certainy for the Formula One cars it's been different drivers. It's widely accepted that Renault used their test driver for the lap which is understandable. An F1 car isn't something you can drive that fast straight up, even if you used to drive older cars. The grip levels take a lot of getting used to. Tiff illustrated this pretty well :)

tony blair rips off the stigs helmet?! allright...is that the news of the world again?

and apparently thats not the stigs overall...

As I have said before in the millions of other "I know who the Stig is" threads..... The minute the white Stig is revealed, guess what? They're just going to bring out a new one.

We all know that Damon hill isn't the stig. When you look at the line he took in the Liana versus the line stiggy takes, there's a huge difference. Unless Hill is driving differently to confuse, this rumor makes no sense. Also, the stig drives like mansell, but he can't be him because the show is filmed on some masters GP practice dates.

ryosuke said:
tony blair rips off the stigs helmet?! allright...is that the news of the world again?

and apparently thats not the stigs overall...

yea, thats a puma suit...not alpinestars

Status
Not open for further replies.