When is Top Gear back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAL

During a time travel i already saw the sunday episode. Didnt find the next season, though. When is it going to air?

later in the year.

After this Sunday's episode, Top Gear will be back in late October to mid-November based on previous years.

Re: When is Top Gear back?

KAL said:
During a time travel i already saw the sunday episode. Didnt find the next season, though. When is it going to air?
If you can time travel, then you should have been able to travel into the future and see the new season for yourself, thereby answering your own question already. Then, you could have gone back in time and stopped yourself from making this post because your question had already been answered.

:p

WHAAT!?

This week's the last week for the season?

Didn't even know. :(

Electrastar~Indochine said:
8th of October.
Wow, that early? And you're 100% sure? If so, then I'll add it to the main site's counter. :)

Does that mean all the filming in America is for the next series :?

This series was the fastest one yet I think. Don't they usually have more episodes than this one?

Hafez said:
Does that mean all the filming in America is for the next series :?

This series was the fastest one yet I think. Don't they usually have more episodes than this one?
Well the last series (7) only had six eps which was very very sad :( 8 is not bad but as pointed out, the whole World Cup thing has made it seem shorter than it is.

I dunno....this season of Top Gear has been the weakest so far, IMHO.

Still great, but they're definately doing more of their formulaic comedy bits and alot less "lets beat on the supercars!" stuff, which is kinda sad since the ratio used to be: Lots of testing, and some funny bits. Now its mostly funny bits, and less testing.

Amusing, fun to watch, quasi-informative.....but....definately getting a *little* bit formulaic. I would like them to test more Tuned autos.....factory cars given the once over by brand-name tuner shops. Example, a Saleen Mustang. (I'm in the US, its the first tuner that comes to mind). While I enjoy seeing them destroy a camper (Caravan), when the "bit" runs 20 minutes...and then every week 1/2 the show is some comedic goof.....it does make you wish there were more CARS in Top Gear :)

I am thinking that series eight was just letting loose and getting the silly stuff out of them. It was an enjoyable albeit short season.

I am remaining positive and hoping that nine will be similar (though not the same) as series 6, which others have considered the zenith of Top Gear so far.

There's a lot of good, expensive stuff that didn't air, based on their preview. It's almost as if they finished shooting before they figured out how long the Cup was going to be. Here's to a great series 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.