"Beat the Person Above You" Game (NO 56k)

ahah, wtf with the self mutilation.

anyways:
dettol1.jpg

sorry, i didn't know how far i could take this. i'll edit post now

"Just want to put in my 2 cents and say that perhaps with something like the heroin picture and the self mutilation, maybe put a NSFW tag and then a URL for the picture. I really don't want to see that kind of shit while I'm having lunch, of all the 71 pages of this thread, that's the first time I haven't liked the pictures being used to beat another one :yucky:"

I have to say I was going to put a picture up of Kurt Cobain head wound shot as something to beat a vombie but thought it of little taste so decided in my wisom to come up with something else and in the mean yime I was beated to it, but hey I still got my integrity.

full_metal_bush2_6.jpg

Full Metal Jacket > Dettol

hotchat.jpeg

Vertiual Love > Love

Take it from some1 who knows I can get more affection though txt than I can through 10yrs of realtionship and a damn side less grief.

golf.jpg

SEX > Virtual Love

For obvious reasons I'm not gonna put something fucking in here, and sex is pronounced the same way as the number six in Germany...

My first posting in here, so dunno about the rules...

The rules are quite simple
you can't put up something that impossible to beat god like or nuclear weapons
You can twist it to mean something else so long as it realated (funnier the better)
If the reason ain't obvoirs then you have to explain ti as simplely as possible.

what beats sex, that could be godlike. :D

_1816706_bbc300bombing.jpg

carpet bombing > peasant farmers

kristine.jpg

any 6 year old child > George W. Bush.

He is a British rock star from the 70's. Sentenced in England for having multiple images on his laptop realised. Presently in klink in Thailand and ain't narcotics. I will let you use ya own imagination.

LMAO @ glitter

132090.jpg

vietnam jail > gary glitter