spyshots and a picture from Auto Express that seems quite authentic and
matches the spyshots.

1-aug9-s-type.jpg

10170_HPYRTLSIALXVS.jpg

5101413101819_Jaguar-S-T.jpg

10267_CGVKJMFZMNYPQ.jpg

Cobol74 said:
FATMOUSE
That is a bit harsh. But no stunner for sure.

Yeah, you're right. The thing is, it would be quite a looker with a proper grille rather than the chrome dog nose pasted on right now.

Re: Jaguar S-type facelift

hanasand said:
A faceliftet S-type is expected early next year. Not much info but a few
spyshots and a picture from Auto Express that seems quite authentic and
matches the spyshots.

1-aug9-s-type.jpg

I swear, these artists are getting lazier every day. All they did was CLS the XK and slap the old S-type grille on the nose. As for the spypics...pity the fat arse is still there; Jags need a slim behind. Damn that Lincoln platform sharing with a car that doesn't even exist anymore. I'm reserving judgement about the front, but mostly because I don't care about the S-type. It's a segment-filler, plain and simple, like the Cayman. It's not a car for car people yet.

On a much more pleasant note, anybody notice the Ford GT in the 1st spypic? (not the computer rendering) It's stickered up for some strange reason...

Its like that face JC makes, but with japanese eyes

On a much more pleasant note, anybody notice the Ford GT in the 1st spypic? (not the computer rendering) It's stickered up for some strange reason...

It might be that sort of zebra camouflage, its gaining popularity on car tests nowadays cuz it doesnt change the erodynamics but it makes it much more difficult to see shape and dimension
http://img103.imageshack.**/img103/2901/razzle03ur4.jpg

wooflepoof said:

It might be that sort of zebra camouflage, its gaining popularity on car tests nowadays cuz it doesnt change the erodynamics but it makes it much more difficult to see shape and dimension

Yeah, but why would Ford be disguising/testing a car that's gone out of production?

BerserkerCatSplat said:
wooflepoof said:

Yeah, but why would Ford be disguising/testing a car that's gone out of production?
Perhaps the guy just thinks that looks cool

WOW! That really isn't what I was expecting to see. I thought it would be the same old car with some new tail lights or something tacked on to make it "new", but this is quite a radical design change. It is like they have taken the old car, cut it in half and slapped the front half of the new XK on the front, but kept in the regular grill. :?