I am flying !!!

peter3hg2 said:
It looks like he's got maybe a 30-40 foot drop. I've jumped off cliffs higher than that so he shud be okay as long as he lands reasonably straight.

uhm, have you tried laying midair like that while doing spins and then trying to straighten you body?? Impossible.... especially when you don't know what's up and what's down ..

haz

i still dont get it, how is the higher than the tube?

ESPNSTI said:
haz said:
r u 4 reeeeal???
(edit: mean t for slamg65etc..)

Let me explain:
1. Boat drives off
2. With person laying on top of the tube
3. The tube becomes airborne @ higher speeds
4. The boatdriver doesn't care of his friend dies or not so he decides to make a hard turn - while his friend is airborne high up in the sky
5. Friend falls off due to rules of gravity
6. :p

haz
I still don't understand, can you make an animated .gif file? :p

so let me get this straight, you hold on and not get held by Harnesses while you are in the air?

is that this?
flyingfish1.gif

crouch-position.jpg

I've been on this, you also fly in the air while holding on, and its not fun at all to fall down from it, you start whacking the water and surfing on top for about 20feet, bum was soar for like 5 days

A posible reason why the guy got so much air is a big gush of wind getting under the tube and pretty much launching it. Much like what happened to Mark Webber at Lemans 1999.

Why would Norway put a ban on this? Its a great way to weed out the stupid and infantile! Hell, let them hit the water 15 feet above water at 30-40 mph.

On another site the pic had an explanation basicall saying that guy did not get thrown up that high, but that he and the tube were up that high and he fell off, making the tube not as stable and therefore diving down, as seen in the picture

I did that about 5 years ago.....It's pretty cool but nothing too good. Then again when I came off I was banned by the dude running it for smoking weed while up there :lol:
God those were good times.

Mercury said:
I did that about 5 years ago.....It's pretty cool but nothing too good. Then again when I came off I was banned by the dude running it for smoking weed while up there :lol:
God those were good times.
Brilliant!

Mercury said:

last weekend i've been banned in the giant wheel of an amusement parc here, for the exact same reasons :oops: :lol:

haz said:
r u 4 reeeeal???

Let me explain:
1. Boat drives off
4. The boatdriver doesn't care of his friend dies or not so he decides to make a hard turn - while his friend is airborne high up in the sky

haz

Number 5 is incorrect, but I won't hassel you about it.

At first I thought it was Parasailing (they do it a lot back home in Fort Walton Beach and Destin, haven't seen too many in Daytona), but then I saw the guy above the "parachute". I don't suppose he had a very good day after that...

bone said:
Mercury said:

last weekend i've been banned in the giant wheel of an amusement parc here, for the exact same reasons :oops: :lol:

BONE!!! You lawbreaker you ..... :p *disapointed* :thumbsdown: :lol:

YF19pilot said:
haz said:
r u 4 reeeeal???

Let me explain:
1. Boat drives off

haz

Number 5 is incorrect, but I won't hassel you about it.

At first I thought it was Parasailing (they do it a lot back home in Fort Walton Beach and Destin, haven't seen too many in Daytona), but then I saw the guy above the "parachute". I don't suppose he had a very good day after that...

He should be glad if still can walk after that fall .............

haz