Clarkson came to Lincoln

Sounds promising, can't wait to see it.

:love: the new 911 Turbo (but I also :love: the F430, Sagaris, Z06, and everything else in that performance bracket, pretty much...)

The city council has invested ?280,000 in Lucy Tower Street car park over the past two years including ?240,000 in structural works to allow it to operate for the next 25 years together with ?40,000 on new lighting and painting.
Light levels have been improved by 20 per cent within the car park, and further improvements will be completed during 2006-7.

fascinating.

Darn and Blast - I'm only about 55-60 minutes' drive from Lincoln!! Indeed, I had been planning to go to Lincoln on the day he was filming, but decided to go for a gym workout instead!!

LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!!

:censored:

transtek said:
OOh, Lincoln is a nice place.. I was born and lived for 18 years just across the bridge in Beverley!!
Small world innit!
Hey Transtek- I'm only 15 miles from your old stomping ground, Hornsea!!! How come you ended up in Mexico?

I like Lincoln. Last time is was there they were filming the Da Vinci Code!

ttyrants911 said:
transtek said:
OOh, Lincoln is a nice place.. I was born and lived for 18 years just across the bridge in Beverley!!
Small world innit!
Hey Transtek- I'm only 15 miles from your old stomping ground, Hornsea!!! How come you ended up in Mexico?

I like Lincoln. Last time is was there they were filming the Da Vinci Code!

Long-ish story... after finishing Poly in 91, there were no jobs, so my sister asked me if I wanted to come out here to give English classes, so I did, met my wife and all the rest, as they say, is history!!
Went back a few years ago (02) and went to what used to be Hornsea pottery.. I used to love that place as a kid, but now it's just a small retail park, which was a shame.
Nice to see people from back home, like I said, it's a small world!