Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

This grabbed my attention at work today... Aston Martin V8. Freakin' great looking car.
http://img201.imageshack.**/img201/459/photo008ip1.jpg
http://img242.imageshack.**/img242/3772/photo010ll3.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.**/img201/590/photo011bd0.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.**/img201/7579/photo012tu9.jpg
(woo my first photographic contribution to this thread)

Awesome plates on that Aston! Looks like it could use a wash, which is a sign the car is driven like it should be and not stored away in a garage. :thumbsup:

More stuff, saw these today. Could I just ask you guys to go to my site and click on some of the ads on the right hand column. I'd like to keep the site running, but it's not cheap to do it... Thanks. :thumbsup:

Hummer H3 (must be first one in Brussels I've seen, and it's from the dealership too)

Maserati Quattrporte

Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 Racer

Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG (rims)

Nice pics of the Sauber :)

And those aren't the '65 rims. Those are the old '55 rims ;) Was it actually on a Merc S-Class or something else? Could have just been a S55.

//edit: Certainly not an AMG because it doesn't have AMG brakes on it ;)

farside161 said:
On a recent trip to San Diego I happened upon a premium car dealership that had all the usuals, SLR, F430, 575M, etc, plus this...

Bugatti Veryon

bugatti.jpg
[/img]

wasnt expecting anyone to order one in that color combo, but it sure does look good :thumbsup:
have any more pics of it?

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Nice pics of the Sauber :)

And those aren't the '65 rims. Those are the old '55 rims ;) Was it actually on a Merc S-Class or something else? Could have just been a S55.

//edit: Certainly not an AMG because it doesn't have AMG brakes on it ;)

Good point. Ran past it, took pic, and rushed off again. Had to catch a bus. Sorry, wasn't very precise. It was a bit of a guesstimate there. But that Sauber is real, obviously... I mean look at it. Hahaha. :lol:

This is a very weird sight, photo isn't mine, but I know the author. Santa Ana, San Jos?, Costa Rica (yeah, this sighting in a third world country)

185050141.img.jpg

Hehe... That's pretty cool, the C9 racer :p

Problem was, they had to make way for it, before, it was an SLR McLaren there. I suppose they sold it or it just went to the owner or something. But this is way better anyways :p

As a little trivia, who can spot the other interesting car in the back of the front shot of the C9 ;)

F40 in Costa? Hmm.... Not quite sure about that one :unsure:

yup indeed, maybach 62 :thumbsup: however, its been there for about 3 years now, and they have a bottle of champagne at the back, that's also been there for that amount of time... i suppose it will get better and better, as wines and champagnes do, but still, they need to air the thing out one day :p

083006mt.jpeg

I got to sit in it too as it went around the dirt track! The truck ran over some broken cars and then it went up and down the hill.

M Bola?os said:
This is a very weird sight, photo isn't mine, but I know the author. Santa Ana, San Jos?, Costa Rica (yeah, this sighting in a third world country)

185050141.img.jpg

*GASP!*...CARSIGHTINGS!

WTF! was exactly my thought when I learned of a McLaren F1 and an F40 in my little country.
The McLaren I saw it for the first time during a race (they had it on display) and the F40 you can see it almost everyday around the owner?s house, it?s a small step away from being a daily driver (how lucky is that guy). I once saw the F40 parked outside a supermarket in a torrencial downpour!

I?ll look for more pictures of the McL at the demonstration at the race track. The same owner of the McL has an SLR, but that one he keeps near the coast...

Found some more, these are from the track?s official site, www.laguacima.com

IMG_0014%7E0.JPG

Same "exotic car parade", I actually had forgoten this car was in CR, it?s become a garage queen I?m afraid:
normal_IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0027%7E1.JPG

Look at the banner in the back "REPRETEL" is one of the local TV stations, proof there IS a McLaren in CR
IMG_0041%7E2.JPG