50 cent blings his Murcielago

i like it,
no seriously i like chrome,
*runs away*

I hope 50 Cent buys your favorite car, I mean the shit that you deify, and does some next level shit to it. Bling, bling, motherfucker.

And to all the Hiphop doctors that have come out of the woodwork also claiming 50 can't rap, he can, he just doesn't. He's garbage now, but listen to "How to Rob."

///M said:
I hope 50 Cent buys your favorite car, I mean the shit that you deify, and does some next level shit to it. Bling, bling, motherfucker.

An Ariel Atom? Haha...glhf!

Yeah I know you wasn't talking to me...but still ;)

///M said:

And to all the Hiphop doctors that have come out of the woodwork also claiming 50 can't rap, he can, he just doesn't. He's garbage now, but listen to "How to Rob."
yea he mentioned Brian McKnight. who fuck disses brian mcknight?? then timbaland, missy elliot, ODB, JayZ, DMX, Puff Daddy, Lil Kim, Juvenile, BlackStreet, Boyz II Men, FlipMode Squad etc. who goes after JayZ, DMX, and Puffy when you arent anything :lol: Then he does fake songs with Biggie and 2pac, who's responsible for Biggie's success? who are well known 2pac dissers? mobb deep of course. he does a song with them too!
i really dont like this guy

BlaRo said:
I hate 50 Cent. But I like that. :unsure:
I hate all rappers, every single one of them and all their fans aswell. Because they impersonate everything that is wrong and bad in the world.

Lets praise criminality, violence, stupidity, not knowing anything your doing but doing it. Its also a good idea not to work but to find means to get rich some other way.

Why are so many people stupid and just ment to waste everything around them?

Too many drugs, only the primitive part of the brain that says "Oooooooh SHINEY!" still works.

"I sprinkle diamonds in everything I eat. One, 'cause it's the most baller thing to do, and two, it makes my dookie sparkle."

I do not believe that this sketch has shown in Britain yet. =)

For the life of me, I will never understand why people get upset about stuff like this. It's like you are allowing other people's actions to control your happiness.

Please, put that thing out of it's misery and wrap it around a telephone pole.

So if he can afford to do that to a Lambo, why can't he afford to insure it?

jensked said:
1) they have too much money
2) they're dumb
3) they're rappers
4) they have too much free time and coz they're dumb they do stupid things when they have free time.

Second.

Now put some 18' chrome spinning wheels on it and it's finished... :cry:

Koppel said:
BlaRo said:
I hate 50 Cent. But I like that. :unsure:
I hate all rappers, every single one of them and all their fans aswell. Because they impersonate everything that is wrong and bad in the world.

Lets praise criminality, violence, stupidity, not knowing anything your doing but doing it. Its also a good idea not to work but to find means to get rich some other way.

Why are so many people stupid and just ment to waste everything around them?

get your head out your fuckin ass, fuckin hypocrites. I dont see why people always quickly jump to blame rappers. Usually its white people who havent even got a clue what rap and hip hop is all about and how it all started.

There are plenty of rappers, who are the opposite to guns and violence but its the DJ's that control whats being played, so grow up.

I think people who say these things have some hidden racist feelings inside them.