Does anyone have the Top Gear music theme?

bobo_1314

Hi, I'm trying to find the Top Gear music theme (you know, the tune which starts at the beginning of the show), just wondering if anyone has it? Thanks in advance!

The song is called "Jessica" and is by the Allman Brothers Band. Although this is not the version used on TG. I have been unable to find the rock version that they use.

Germany didn't exist before 1949 of course. "WE HAVE ZNO HIZTORIE BEFORE 194-ZINE!"

you have weird humor Viper ..

haz

All the Germans were on vacation from during the 1940's.

the germans? the jews!

they were on camp during the war :lol:

I don't know for sure, but I think the show made the current version when it came back in '02. It's still "Jessica," the Allman Brothers song, but I think the current version was made specifically for the show.

I edited this version of the new mix together to go with the original Allman version, which I bought off iTunes. Had to use two occurrences of it, to get around applause and other noise, but it ended up sounding pretty darn good, if I do say so myself:

Top Gear Theme - Jessica

Hope that helps!

Atomic Glee said:
I don't know for sure, but I think the show made the current version when it came back in '02. It's still "Jessica," the Allman Brothers song, but I think the current version was made specifically for the show.

I edited this version of the new mix together to go with the original Allman version, which I bought off iTunes. Had to use two occurrences of it, to get around applause and other noise, but it ended up sounding pretty darn good, if I do say so myself:

Top Gear Theme - Jessica

Hope that helps!

That is brilliant!!! Top job mate... :thumbsup:

Viper007Bond said:

(Brian and Stewie are on a German tour bus.)
German Tour Guide: You vill find more on Germany's contributions to ze arts in ze pamphlets ve have provided.
Brian : Yeah, about your pamphlet... uh, I'm not seeing anything about German history between 1939 and 1945. There's just a big gap.
Tour guide: Everyone vas on vacation. On your left is Munich's first city hall, erected in 15...
Brian : Wait, what are you talking about? Germany invaded Poland in 1939 and...
Tour Guide: We were invited. Punch vas served. Check vit Poland.
Brian : You can't just ignore those years. Thomas Mann fled to America because of Nazism's stranglehold on Germany.
Tour guide: Nope, nope. He left to manage a Dairy Queen.
Brian : A Dairy Queen? That's preposterous.
Tour guide: I vill hear no more insinuations about the German people. Nothing bad happened. Sie werden sich hinsetzen. Sie werden ruhig sein. Sie werden nicht beleidigen Deutschland. You will sit down. You will shut up. You will not insult Germany. (Throws his hand up in a Hitler salute.)
Brian : Uh, is that a beer hall?
Tour guide: (Snapping out of it) Oh yes, Munich is renowned for its historic beer halls.

No Boss said:
Viper007Bond said:

Tour Guide: We were invited. Punch vas served. Check vit Poland.

Actually I am told that I decent from a long line of Polish Princes, and I have heard that we did invite the Germans. They came over really quick, they watched our horses, and punch was served. The only reason why they said that they invaded us is what happened over a beer. The real secret and we have kept this secret so well, because that?s the great type of people that we are, is the Germans were angry at our Kielbasa for being bigger than their Bratwurst. I feel near 60 or so years they would be ok with us mentioning it, we always were good sports about them on our couch so...

I've got this song from this album Greatest Guitar Solos - 047 Allman Brothers Band - Jessica.