Guess that famous movie line

Wow, I got nothin'

The only thing I can think of is Ghost in the Shell, I was never much into Japanese cinema.

Alright, I feel bad that I might have killed it. And since the quote is actually a translation from Japanese and prehaps not accurate (I wouldn't know), I'll give it away so we can move on. I just didn't want a Googler to get it quickly...

Movie: Casshern

Carry on with another one Blind_Io...sorry. :oops:

No worries. Why don't you take this one, you earned it with your last guess. Just don't make it quite that weird. 8)

Damnit! I forget to check this thread for a week and a quote from one of my favorite Japanese movies comes up! Arrgh! :bangin:

madpsi said:
Alright... we'll stay English this time...

"I can say what I want - I still got Nazi bullets in my ass."

I got nothin'

That'd be Little Miss Sunshine. I havent seen this one myself, but this movie came up in a coversation between me and my friends a week ago, and the Nazi bullet bit struck me ;-)

BUMP!

alokharidas, it's your turn to submit a line.

Ok I get eh feeling we got abandoned in here so I am taking control and getting us started again:

"Dear Diary, my teen-angst bullshit now has a body count. "

It's heathers again.
"This my sister, Natalya. She number four prostitute in all of Kazakhstan. She also voted best sex in mouth by Almaty chamber of commerce. She get trophy...Is very nice, no?"

Sorry, I totally forgot to check this thread :-( :oops:

teletubby-warrior said:
Ali G...

Person 1: "This gives me a hard on."
Person 2: "Don't tease me."

Top Gun

"That's not fair!"
"You say that so often, I wonder what your basis for comparison is?"

Well done. you're up.