Sep 16 - AS Cadet - GTI/GT [SR:08-FR:60Laps]

Andy, Henry, and I will have a great battle then. :thumbsup:

Looks like it's going to be a exciting race.. again :)

btw when does the race start today?

One word can describe this race: interesting.
Anyway, it was fun I had close racing in sprint and in feature race. My heart rate was through the roof especially when I was racing Mischief :)

FireFox said:
its a miracle again, andy arrived just in time :thumbsup:

my alarm was 3:45am but I woke up at 4:10am... lol.

next time if I'm not there by 4:15am, then start the race, most likely I'm still asleep :lol:

hahaha nice too see in the stats in the sprint my line :lol: and my topspeed is slow :) had a great great race, I had to push everything to keep up with mischief and Espn.
I had a gap of 12 seconds to mischief when he pitted, (I pushed like M. Schumacher when the other racer is pitting and race your ass off), extended that to 14/15 seconds. Pitted but got too much damage. So got stuck behind mischief again. and Somehow mischief was 'slower' then on the first 30 laps. I could easily overtake him.

I'm glad that we didn't choose for the 3 passenger thing for the winner and 2 pass. because that would be WAY too much.
Before I arrived the server was not passworded. The downside is that there might be some 'noobs' driving around and don't drive fair. The upside is that we get some new racers on board. ( if they gonna stay )

so, great race :)

afterwards andy, mischief and me played around on SO with some cars... Trying to break the WR with some bumpdrafting :)
WR was 0:57:17 and my PB was 0:56.64
proof :p

FireFox said:
afterwards andy, mischief and me played around on SO with some cars... Trying to break the WR with some bumpdrafting :)
WR was 0:57:17 and my PB was 0:56.64
proof :p
:shock: What the... :lol:

current standings:

Overallstandings.jpg

Detail stats
detailstats.jpg

fixed the error I made with people finishing without points :D