Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
ROFL

http://englishrussia.com/?p=330

1.jpg

:lol: tiger :lol:

to be honest it looks better then the H2 imao.

http://img168.imageshack.**/img168/2912/11ir2.jpg
Ooooh now that looks like all kinds of fun :D

Yeah, it's made by GAZ or something based on the contents (some country couldn't afford to keep running real Hummers) and the military version looks sweet, but the civilian version looks retarded. :lol:

If you want to see the "real" Russian Hummer, check out the Kombat T-98.

1.jpg

Armoured offroader with 8.1l V8. 3.5 to 4.5 tonns depending of armour level. Based on some GM platform.

I much prefer the look of the military model, only because I know all those body pannels that hang down and close cut wheel arches impact offroad performance.

And it looks goofy. Get me steel wheels and undervehicle armor any day.

Lilleput said:
In Russia, cars drive you
-5 for obligatory Slashdot/USSR reference. ;)

Unfortunatly, that Rummer tops out at 110km/h.. or fortunatly, incase they run into you.

MXM said:
If you want to see the "real" Russian Hummer, check out the Kombat T-98.

1.jpg

Armoured offroader with 8.1l V8. 3.5 to 4.5 tonns depending of armour level. Based on some GM platform.

Most likely an old Suburban. 8.1L = 454ci big block, around since the early 70s and a very good engine.

Quiky said:
Lilleput said:
In Russia, cars drive you
-5 for obligatory Slashdot/USSR reference. ;)

Unfortunatly, that Rummer tops out at 110km/h.. or fortunatly, incase they run into you.

+10 for Fark refrence. nenner.

We have a Russian 4WD at work, probably the most un-killable piece of hardware in the world.....with a heater that can melt human bone :p

From what I've heard of American 4WD's of late, I'd skip the Hummer and go strait to the Russians :)

That's a hilarious site. :lol: A comedic outlook on Russia from a Westerner's viewpoint.

33.jpg

kaBOOMn said:
We have a Russian 4WD at work, probably the most un-killable piece of hardware in the world.....with a heater that can melt human bone :p

From what I've heard of American 4WD's of late, I'd skip the Hummer and go strait to the Russians :)

Which 4WD are you speaking of? And if you mention the H2 you should know better.