Fifth Gear - "Wreck My Ride"

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Scrapping cars costs money - but we can get rid of your old banger for free. If you've got a car that's way past its 'sell by' date and due to be crushed, drop us a line.

Tell us what the car is, any mad, funny or interesting tales about the car's life, your name, age and where you live.

Each week in the next series we'll destroy the most deserving candidate's car in an inventive, entertaining way - maybe by crashing it at 200mph, or by dropping it from underneath a Chinook helicopter, or just by packing the darn thing full of plastic explosive...

For the chance of sending your car to heaven in one final blaze of glory, send us an email to fifthgear@five.tv with "Wreck My Ride" in the subject box.

www.fifthgear.five.tv

There are heaps more little segments you can get involved in apart from this "Wreck My Ride" job.

Just check out the site
http://fifthgear.five.tv/jsp/5gmain.jsp?lnk=400

I don't like the look of it TBH :( Its just filling up space :thumbsdown: The program is set to look more like a consumer program than ever before in series 10.

They have a fantastic timeslot and 45-minutes at their disposal. They don't need to do so many items in the one episode like they did in the last series. I'd rather they reduce the amount of segments and boost the time (and quality) of each.

Can we start with every car that has come out of Pimp My Ride?

Interesting idea but it's just a time waster, whoever though of it is a moron unless they change it a little.

I felt like some poor college student could've used that car for free... and it wasn't like the car was in any bad shape or form either... The guy only said it was jinxed by a ticket, which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Maybe I wouldn't be so mad, if they destroyed the car in style... like the Hilux.

That Golf had nothing wrong with it. Stupid segment for stupid people. I don't have a car, maybe they can ship one of them to me instead of wrecking it!

Blind_Io said:
Can we start with every car that has come out of Pimp My Ride?

ditto

I felt sad for the Golf because it was destroyed for no good reason :'(

When they first said that there where going to do this, it sounded interesting. Now after seeing a few, its boring and useless!