Test Drive Unlimited

Went to the electronics store on Saturday with the intention of buying this and a 360... But they didn't have the game and the 360 is still full price... Damn..

still waiting for an invite.

In order to in invite you to the club you have to be on my X-Box Live friends list, which CrazyCavia is an he should have received his invite.

Could you guy please either post or PM me your X-Box Live username and I will add you to my friends and then send you an invite.

Just realised that NAIDANAC A has a swanky thing to show his Live stats which lists his username, so I will add you to my friends when I play later today.

Disregard post, found the clubhouse.
For those that can't find it, when you filter on club it's the green icon at the right side of the island.

Been playing around with it at work, so if there is room in the FG club, I would love to be invited.
GC: Phyrenet

Well I am looking to get the inter-club race acheivment, but need at least another member of the club to race with me (as you require 2 players to challenge other clubs).

So I was wondering if people are interested in arranging a time to meet online, if this can be done as I've heard it is hard to ensure that you all meet up, and challenge some other clubs.

If you are interested it would probably be a good idea to add each other to MSN so we can coordinate meeting in real time.

My MSN name is available from the link under my post.

Ill do it just tell me when on the weekends. Ill do it really late my time so I could play with you. LOL

I can do it as well this weekend depending on the car-class used..

When do the races start paying alot of money? in on expert right now and at around $10,000 a race i'll never get an Enzo, btw is it true there is a $1,000,000 race? if so where and when

Ya its called the millionare challenge. You have to drive around the island in less than an hour. When you reach champion the cash will be higher.

Ok so who wants to do the club races today. Message me and tell me when your time and Ill go on.

Sorry have a uni assignment due on Monday...and a girlfriend who complains I don't see her enough. :p

Maybe after Monday.

Freaking hell, I played it yesterday in the electonics store. On 4 arrayed 42" plasmas in a "Playseat" with a decent surround system around me...

Only test drova a bit, since I didn't have that much time and a GF waiting beside me. Did a couple of turns in the Z06 and loved it. The screens they had were big but rather bad, so I guess it would look even better on my 37" screen with a very decent DI...

Handling wise, I reckon the way they went is perfect. Tried the "hypersport" mode with minimal help and manual. It felt good to drive and rather natural. Really easy to get in to. Perfect for hours of gaming without frustration and lots of fun.

I soo fucking want it! Need a 360 first, though. Having some in sight on Ebay. They gotta be cheap though, the new system I just built wasn't exactly cheap ;-)

NAIDANAC A said:
Ya its called the millionare challenge. You have to drive around the island in less than an hour. When you reach champion the cash will be higher.

Ok so who wants to do the club races today. Message me and tell me when your time and Ill go on.

Damn, I did that race with some friends and I completed it in under an hour! Had I known it was a challenge I would have done it alone!

Seems like I just bought a 360 premium, once the deal has been 100% sealed I'm gonna order TDU and join you guys...

Do I need Xboxlive GOLD for the online play with TDU?

Question: I have a PC right next to the TV and it is WLAN'd. Can I connext the Xbox via Ethernet to the PC and it connects to the Inet? I really don't wanna buy a wireless unit for the xbox. The Connection is good enough and traffic shaped...

Buba said:
Seems like I just bought a 360 premium, once the deal has been 100% sealed I'm gonna order TDU and join you guys...

Do I need Xboxlive GOLD for the online play with TDU?

Question: I have a PC right next to the TV and it is WLAN'd. Can I connext the Xbox via Ethernet to the PC and it connects to the Inet? I really don't wanna buy a wireless unit for the xbox. The Connection is good enough and traffic shaped...

Yes on the XBL gold, and if you have ICS (internet connection sharing) on the PC it should work. I don't know how to make it work, but I'm sure there are people who have done it before.

You seriously NEED gold to play it online???