Any Guests you'd like to see in the Lacetti?

I think, one episode they should make Jeremy, James, and Richard (and maybe the Stig as well) each do a lap in the Lacetti, and see who is quickest.

Delurking to add my vote for David Tennant. They could sit him next to Richard and Jeremy could make fun about how alike they both look, only Richard's just, y'know, shorter. And there's that whole Who theme on TG anyway (Cybermen being the fastest Masters of the Universe and all)... :thumbsup:

Deanodriver said:
I think, one episode they should make Jeremy, James, and Richard (and maybe the Stig as well) each do a lap in the Lacetti, and see who is quickest.

that would be great!

How about Ladyman (again)? After going into bat for TG after Hammond's accident - as a thankyou. Gone way up in my estimation.

Add my vote for Jason Statham. Let's see if he is really as good as he is in the Transporter movies. ;)

BlaRo said:
Add my vote for Jason Statham. Let's see if he is really as good as he is in the Transporter movies. ;)

good to see i'm not the only one lol - actually i am surprised he hasnt been on - isnt he supposed to be a trained driver....

How about the Hammond, Clarkson and May? I would love to see them put official laptimes on the board.

I thought Paddy Kielty had a hilarious interview, possibly one of the funniest I've ever seen.

Since I'm not that familiar with European celebrities I'll list a few Americans I would like to see go over.

Jay Leno would probably be fun over there. Hell I'd like to see Clarkson go on the Tonight Show for that matter.

I can't really think of anyone else right now :lol: but I'm sure you get where I was going.

Leno would be whicked as a guest - and i agree he needs to get them on the tonight show

Mario Andretti. He's a serious gearhead. They should do the Lacetti and then a lap on motorbikes just so an old man can whip Hammond and May on those, too.

Steve

has anyone name Patrick Kilty. I think i spelt his last name wrong, but he was that guy on "Stars in Fast Cars"

DiuSee said:
has anyone name Patrick Kilty. I think i spelt his last name wrong, but he was that guy on "Stars in Fast Cars"
Patrick Kielty (NB checked the spelling) has been on, but was pretty good none the less.

I think Jason Statham would be interesting

I would love to see Sir Ian Mckellen on there, (best actor/performer known to man imo)

Capt'n Picard would be interesting to see again.

Sence Top gear has a vast world wide audience now, what about some more focus on actor/celebs from all over, IE: North America ( No offence other counties :) )
cause as mentioned before, There is alot of European Guests on there that I never heard of.

Dog the Bounty Hunter would be good for a laugh, :lol:

bartboy9891 said:
i want a Clarkson impersonator to be on the show

There's already been one called Rory Bremner, but I'd like to see John Culshaw do it too since they recently did a TG parody.

No Boss said:
Paris Hilton.

Just to see Clarkson look at her when shes talking the same way your dog looks at the answering machine when your voice comes out...

Okay, that was funny as hell. Mostly because I have a sneaking suspicion that's exactly what would happen...

My list;
George Lucas, he's a car nut with nothing to do right now.

Any of the WRC guys, but as a laff, have the course setup on the infield of the tarmac.

and I'll 2nd, 3rd, 4th and infinity the Kiera Knightly request....hummana hummana hummana...

Noel Edmonds! He's just admitted to doing 186mph down the mototrway in his GT40 (the original).

Sacha Baron Cohen as Borat