The news chairs in top gear.

Yeah they certainly look like it. Isn't it from an ol' Volvo or something. I think we discussed this some time ago...

could be from the porsche jeremy sold as spares

Not shure my self, what car they are from. But, they look way better than what the u.s version of top gear came up with. I saw a picture of the set in the january 2006 top gear magazine. There's nothing like the origional. :D

I thought they look suspiciously like the C4 Audi 100 seats. Especially the headrest that they hook up the air conditioning vent to cool down Jezza's head.

They are big seats, maybe too big for a car?

i think they're from an old volvo and then they put reinforced legs on them

Believe the sofa is rear seats from an Opel Omega, I believe you call it a Vauxhaul Carlton in the UK.

vauxhall omega actually nomix

AZZA said:
vauxhall omega actually nomix
Carlton actually. It was called an Omega for about 2 years at the end of its life.

I won an internet argument with an Irish bloke!

Hmhh I remember seeing an episode where they made the seats but I can't remember what number.

They got them from one of the junk cars they were driving that they had to sell after they were done with it I think. It was one of the stupid contest shows.

actually no, the seats you're talking about that came out of the porche jeremy sold them and as somebody said they were fabric not leather.

As to where they come from dunno, in season 1 episodes 1 and 2 they are different from the ones they have now, until episode 3 they change them to the ones they have now. Since the episodes I have are not the complete ones, (I'm guessing since they say top gear xtra and some cuts are pretty bad) I don't know if they did explain it or not where did they come from

You aren't thinking of those front seats? Cause we're talking about a sofa, and I really don't think the 928 has such a cappicious rear passenger compartment.

The seats are from a Vauhall Senator I think. Could be some sort of Carlton though but not the gsi because they were half leather (I've had both versions)