Myspace rant

Amanaman

Car(s)
2007 Seat Ibiza 1.4 16v Stylance
I'm hoping I wont get too flamed for this, but I have seen some negative comments about Myspace in the past so I thought some might enjoy it. Basically, I have always disliked Myspace and to release my anger towards it, I did the most hypocrtical thing and made an account. Well, in actual fact I got signed up by someone since everyone knows I hate the site. So instead, I thought I would make good use of this account, and turn it into a Clarkson style rant about my feelings towards Myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=115721230

I suppose you could say that it is almost relevent on this forum, as to mock Myspace I made all the photos I submitted black and white (as is common to find there) - and my main photo is of Jeremy Clarkson :D

Approach with caution.

I have a Myspace page.... It's entirely focused around African Pride and Manbearpig is my #1 friend.

/joking? not joking.
//Myspace needs to die in a fire.
///BTW, I'm of German and UK decent... therein lies the humor of my African Pride page.
////I added you as a friend just to make yours and my page more ridiculous. :thumbsup:

I remember when it was a file storage service. Thats where i got my DBZ before P2P (other than Napster)then BT.

Yeah, i do agree that myspace needs to die. For example, my only picture of me is me in a skiing speedsuit giving the camera the bird. This is especially weird because I am fat.

My Space is bad, Bebo is horrible, it is so unresponsive if you are FireFox user its almost unreal.

Jacobfox said:
Yeah, i do agree that myspace needs to die. For example, my only picture of me is me in a skiing speedsuit giving the camera the bird. This is especially weird because I am fat.

Where is the link to the image?? Waiting for it... c'mon dont be shy. :)

No Boss said:
I have a Myspace page.... It's entirely focused around African Pride and Manbearpig is my #1 friend.

/joking? not joking.
///BTW, I'm of German and UK decent... therein lies the humor of my African Pride page.
////I added you as a friend just to make yours and my page more ridiculous. :thumbsup:

Link!

wooflepoof said:
I remember when it was a file storage service. Thats where i got my DBZ before P2P (other than Napster)then BT.
That's the same MySpace? :shock: :lol:

Yeah, yeah.. plenty of people "got signed up" by their friends, right. ;)

But I agree.. MySpace is teh devil!!!!1!

Yeah Myspace has it's problems but I don't mind it. Everyone my age has one and it's a good way of keeping in touch with your friends, apart from MSN.

No Boss said:
Are you super serial?

-Cpt. J.- said:
Jacobfox said:

http://www.myspace.com/ihatemyyoungerbrother

Everbody add me... I'm an attention whore.

Actually I set my prof to private so that my teachers and colleges can't see it.

Jacobfox said:
-Cpt. J.- said:
Jacobfox said:

http://www.myspace.com/ihatemyyoungerbrother

Everbody add me... I'm an attention whore.

Actually I set my prof to private so that my teachers and colleges can't see it.
yea, we need ure emal before we can add you

wooflepoof wrote:

That's the same MySpace? :shock: :lol:
Probably not but thats what the myspace address originally went to. I go to check my 6 or 7 year old account one day and BAM!

BerserkerCatSplat said:
No Boss said:

/joking? not joking.

Link!

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
You wish you were No Boss.

BlaRo said:
No Boss said:
Are you super serial?

Ok since you're all bustin' my ass for the link, here ya go....

http://www.myspace.com/icyhawtstunnaz

I tweaked it a bit since my post, but the premise still stands.

BTW, I'm the one in the lower middle of the pic. The 2 other shopped people are my best friends, and the other thing in the lower left corner is my friends interpritation of 2 of my friends mixed together.... with a bow in its hair.

Anyway, enjoy. :lol: If any of you want to "friend" me, feel free. I'm trying to get a retardedly huge/random list of e-friends.

CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP!!!!

Cobol74 said:
A bit stong for my taste this time in the morning - all I can say is T & T!

:lol: , that's the point, it's strong for even MY taste no matter what the time. :lol: