[10x03] October 9th, 2006

AstonMartin said:
Channel Five, for chrissakes... sort your sh*t out!
AMEN! :lol:

sorry, yes that was a bit blunt. here in Australia we like our beer cold and our downloaded foreign TV shows worth the time and effort... and we're not afraid to ask for it either!

That episode was complete rubbish :thumbsdown: Not one segment was done to my satisfaction - NOT ONE!!

They had a Lambo LP640 on the show for christs sake and they still failed :cry:

Ironically - three episodes down and Jon Bentley has done the best stuff on the program thus far this series. That doesn't mean its good. That doesn't mean it's any better than anything he's done in previous series' (in fact it's worse).

THIS FUCKING LAME SHIT NEEDS TO STOP RIGHT NOW!

what on earth is happening to fifth gear????

the fact that even another italian (Mr Ing in previous posts) has found the show not that attractive is quite impressive

there must be a deafening sound in the FG producers ears.... :lol:

"una schifezza completa" - translation "complete and utter crap"

for your benefit ;)

AM

AstonMartin: the
icon_edit.gif
button is your friend. ;)

Was nice to see small electric car on the move, also VW van was nice to see on the move. Crash format has been improved, this wasnt force made to climax boring anymore.

I didnt know that Skoda has such car, now I know. Lambo was maybe bit pointless. Rest was useless.

Oh yes, I should say that outdoor socket is no problem in northern countries, most cars are ANYWAY connected to network in order to heat engine block and interior during winter. Parking slots of working places and so on are equipped with electricity posts.

I'm quite surprised no one hasn't commented the fact, that TG featured the same damn VW van their latest episode :p

This episode would have been a lot more entertaining, if they tied Tim between those vans and did some "tug of war torque testing", sweeeet :twisted:

Raparperi said:
I'm quite surprised no one hasn't commented the fact, that TG featured the same damn VW van their latest episode :p

This episode would have been a lot more entertaining, if they tied Tim between those vans and did some "tug of war torque testing", sweeeet :twisted:

maybe because fifth gear sucks so much they dont want to associate it with top gear?

maxorido said:
Why does fifth gear have to give a car away every episode? how about saving that money spent on the car and hiring a better director or producer.

Doesn't the car pay for itself when every entry is something like $2?

AutoMX said:
maxorido said:
Why does fifth gear have to give a car away every episode? how about saving that money spent on the car and hiring a better director or producer.

woh you have to pay!, never knew and do you mean 2 pounds or 2 US dollars?

The_Clincher said:
AutoMX said:
maxorido said:

woh you have to pay!, never knew and do you mean 2 pounds or 2 US dollars?
I think its ?1 an entry but I may be mistaken.

AutoMX said:
maxorido said:

oh well if that's true then your probably right.

The_Clincher said:
Raparperi said:

maybe because fifth gear sucks so much they dont want to associate it with top gear?

My point was that once again, FG copied TG. What was your point?

Crap Crap Crap. \o/

Get rid of that lovejoy twat get tiff plato and tom back infront of the camera presenting. That was what worked about the old series and what makes TG work so well. Half the appeal of the show was them bouncing insults off each other taking the p***. Just like the TG Trio! Seems like they are trying to save some cash by not having too many presenters.

The A-Team section should have been Tiff and Plato racing each other and after tiff got beat with the A-Team van he should have cam back with something like the transit supervan with the F1 engine in to to beat plato!

Ill keep watching and hoping it will get better