[10x04] October 16th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
[10x04] 2006.10.16

On this week?s show, Tom drives the most important new car of the year ? the brand-new Mini. After four years, BMW have decided that it?s time to update the incredibly successful small car. But why mend something when it?s not broken? Have they ruined a formula that attracted celebrity owners as diverse as Madonna and Wayne Rooney?

Elsewhere, Jason teaches England cricket sensation Kevin Pietersen how to race, in a brand-new Lamborghini Gallardo Spider. Costing ?131,000, it?s the most desirable supercar currently on sale ? how close to the top speed of 197mph will Kevin take it?

Meanwhile, Vicki drives the experimental Nissan Murano GTC ? supposedly the first-ever SUV that handles like a sports car. With a turbo-charged 3.5litre V6 engine, stiffened suspension and enormous racing brakes, can the Nissan really be as fast round a track as Vicki?s favourite ever sports car, her very own Honda S2000?

And Tim Lovejoy talks to GQ editor Dylan Jones about the sort of cars to which a modern man should be aspiring. Prepare for controversy ? according to Dylan, classic Jaguars have been given a bad name by Pete Doherty. Pity the guy Dylan spots with fluffy dice on display?

Finally, there?s a chance for viewers to vote for the all-time greatest James Bond car chase. The winning chase will be announced at an exclusive screening to be held at a secret location later in the
series.

Jason teaching someone how to race is getting a bit repetative now but I do look forward to seeing the Gallardo Spyder any chance I get :D

If this is Fifth Gear working at their best - Tom in the Mini should be good.

Putting a Murano against a S2000 on a track is just typical Fifth Gear pointless! Oh and it's got Vicki :thumbsdown:

Re: [10x04] October 16th, 2006

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Putting a Murano against a S2000 on a track is just typical Fifth Gear pointless! Oh and it's got Vicki :thumbsdown:

Go jump in the creek. Vicki rocks.

Re: [10x04] October 16th, 2006

Tobias said:
SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:

Go jump in the creek. Vicki rocks.
I know, I know - you love Vicki and that's fine :)

But as far as I can tell, you only like her for her looks:
Tobias said:
Horny_Load said:
Damm we need some more BOOB pictures :p

Don't have any but her ass is looking pretty good.

http://img226.imageshack.**/img226/8413/vlcsnap296233ir8.th.pnghttp://img226.imageshack.**/img226/2715/vlcsnap296797zy3.th.pnghttp://img56.imageshack.**/img56/6357/vlcsnap296827ua3.th.pnghttp://img56.imageshack.**/img56/263/vlcsnap296894zx5.th.png
Tobias said:
VBH looked awesome this week in those jeans and sunglasses. :thumbsup:
Tobias said:
I'd rather lie back and think of VBH. :D
Tobias said:
I think what mostly makes Vicki so attractive, apart from her looks (which I don't think are bad at all), is her friendly personality. Watch her beat up on that old Mercedes in that recent ep. She's just so cute.
Ohh and her voice:
Tobias said:
Man I love her voice.

^All that within just two pages of the "Vicki's tits" thread.

I prefer to judge her as a presenter on Fifth Gear as that's all that really matters in my life as I watch the program.

I hate Vicki. From the bottom of my heart. I think I'm getting old, because I start to really hate people. Its two now. Vicki is one and the other is Nina Hagen (presents the german show "popstars")
DON#T wanna start a flamewar... Anyway: Another teaching how to race in a Lambo? Heck, I'm not a truly creative person, but I could come up with different stuff from one season to another...

There we go.. there's Jason.

And I thought BMW claimed that with their X5.. then Porsche and the Cayenne.. now Nissan?

apart from the gallardo it looks extremely boring....at least they will have there my fav s2000....hope she can prove some driving skills cause she owned one....should win over murano anytime...I don't think murano can do 0-60 in 5.5 (5.8 for the newer 2.2L engine) and will be much worse thru the corners

someone will probably upload the Murano vs S2000 on youtube, i wont even bother downloading this ep

The new Mini and the Murano GTC vs S2k should be interesting. The rest are. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.