Star Racer

It sounds pretty awesome. Wish they had something like that in Australia. What I don't get is the bit about "the complex code of sportsmanship expected of a champion racer". What about Senna, Prost or Schumacher?

was waiting for the 1st ep, but my cat turned the channel and it was a good program, and forgot about star racer :(

Any Canadians catch this show last night? It was awesome!

I'm sure it will be on a torrent site soon enough if you didn't catch it. Easily the best reality show on TV today.

http://discoverychannel.ca/starracer/

Oh btw did you know that Jensen button went to the Jim Russel driving school in Quebec, same school those contestants in the show are going to.

Just saw ep 2 or 3 don't know, was really good. They picked the top 8 and are going to start training next ep. lucky them

When the torrent comes out, please post.

When the torrent comes out, please post.

you don't have basic cable dude? it airs on discovery.
Not sure if it'll be ripped, since its a canadian show.

yea watched it last night.. kinda cool..

only wish i had the time to do what these guys are doin.. love racing.

you don't have basic cable dude? it airs on discovery.
Not sure if it'll be ripped, since its a canadian show.

Nope :). I just have the first 6 channels because of my cable internet but that's it.

Great show so far. I can't believe how much money is in (go)cart racing! Thats crazy!

Karting....meh. Not a bad episode though. The age really comes out with some of these people. Too immature for professional racing.

Karting....meh. Not a bad episode though. The age really comes out with some of these people. Too immature for professional racing.

but its better to start young i think, its always better. besides only time will shave the immatureness off them, nothing else, so they better get skills in that time :p

That really depends though. The 16 year old was more professional and mature than the others :lol:.