Votes: 76 30.4%
  • Better than most of his DVD's except [insert DVD name]

Votes: 61 24.4%
  • Most of his other DVD's are better

Votes: 71 28.4%
  • Worst Clarkson DVD ever!

Votes: 42 16.8%

• Total voters
Yep, snow normally leaves you in need of something else than RWD. In most cases.

Do you use spiked tires?

We drive, as you might see, a Outlander. Before that we had a mk1 RAV4. If we disregard the fact that the RAV4 was truely horrible, it does make sense with AWD in Norway, at least in the winter. And we have.. well.. much of it.

That's why I'd love to have a 67 or a 69 Mustang Fastback, but I would never get one if I had to rely on it all year. That could get inpractical, I guess. :)
i believe its illegal to use studded tires here now. With the way the whether is in Michigan at times, you never know how long snow will last. So people would go driving in studded tires and ended up tearing the roads to pieces.
The good thing is that, for the most part, they keep the roads decently cleared. My parents dont get a different set of tires or anything for their cars, though i personally would feel a bit more at ease driving in some decent snow tires instead of the normal worn down all-seasons.

What, no love for the '68? ;)
Nope. I find the styling a bit iffy, really.

And I don't like the fact that Ford took over the production of Shelby Stangs that year. And that is enough reason to keep away from any '68 Stang. It's not that the normal Stangs got worse, but it's the principle. Don't like it.

i believe its illegal to use studded tires here now. With the way the whether is in Michigan at times, you never know how long snow will last. So people would go driving in studded tires and ended up tearing the roads to pieces.
The good thing is that, for the most part, they keep the roads decently cleared. My parents dont get a different set of tires or anything for their cars, though i personally would feel a bit more at ease driving in some decent snow tires instead of the normal worn down all-seasons.
Snow tires are a huge advantage. The biggest problem, after all, in snow, is braking.

There was potential to do some actual testing but they only had topgear crew so it ended up what topgear is today, rubbish.

Top Gear is rubbish?

The video was "awesome":p the way he maks jokes about the Americans is just .....

I'd love to see a film where Jezza lives with Amish for a whole week. That would have put him in the position to make jokes. :lol:

Jezza IS 15 years old.

And I have to say, you yanks really dislikes this movie.

Sorry for the generalization. :)

I guess it's allways in the cards. Someone will allways take insults on their coutry bad, some will laugh at them. That's the way it is. :)

teletubby-warrior: You call him a traitor, you've got a German Bugatti and a Swedish supercar made in a shed in your avatar and signature! :tease:

Jezza IS 15 years old.

And I have to say, you yanks really dislikes this movie.
He didn't do his research, the tests were stupid, it was hypocritical, and the jokes were recycled. No, I didn't like it.

I really wanted to see a race between the Z06 and the Viper.. I love the vette, but i'm not a big fan of the viper..

And about the Las Vegas clip: Have you ever seen Jaywalking with Jay Leno? :lmao:

That graph does nothing for me. I can make a graph like that too to rubbish Lexus build quality. :rolleyes: I want some proper tests with reports and reviews because from personal experience, Japanese cars have it over everything. I don't find European cars all that reliable either.

that graph is about "Problems per 100 vehicles", so smaller number means better quality.
JD Power collect those data from hundreds of thousands of users.

well i just got the DvD, i watched it and i loved it.
I'm not sure what all you guys are on about. I see it as the "Clarkson" parts of TopGear, without the rest of the Topgear Show... so basically something like a compilation. Probably something Clarkson wanted to do during TopGear, but all those 'projects' were considered 'less' important or high value. (backup stories...).

All the testes made sens to me... not sure why everyone here are complaining. The Atom vs Ram was the worst comparison, but made sens in what point Clarkson wanted to make.

Anyways, i'm glad i bought it, its fun.