James May - Broken Wrist

does the white stig have a wife?! i fear he's dating top gear dog!

and black stig died!!:blink:
Top Gear IS cursed. The track has his spirit lying around. One day, they'll kill themselves, and we're gonna make our own Top Gear and put it on YouTube. :glare:

BerserkerCatSplat: Have to say I agree. I want Top Gear, and I want Richard to have fun again, I want to see James powerslide (challenge?) and I want Jeremy to play drums!

Oh, and I really find your nick interesting.

James has broken his wrist during one of the stunts at MPH06 yesterday.

First Richard, now James ... fingers crossed Jeremy gets nothing more than a paper cut.

Actually, Jeremy already broke his thumb on the show...back when they all had to crash their beaters into a wall at 30 mph. They showed the x-ray and everything...unless it was fake:blink:

Actually, Jeremy already broke his thumb on the show...back when they all had to crash their beaters into a wall at 30 mph. They showed the x-ray and everything...unless it was fake

Don't forget the two discs he slipped in his back!

He only chipped it. :tease:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring...VCBQ0IV0?xml=/motoring/2006/11/11/mrmay11.xml
Richard Hammond, who was involved in a similar accident involving a jet-powered trolley some weeks ago, and who claimed to present the popular Sunday-night TV show Songs of Praise with May and Clarkson, told reporters: "Riding around in a supermarket trolley is the sort of thing that drunken 22-year-old men on a stag night would do. Sadly, it's the sort of thing we would do as well." Half an hour later, he told them the same thing again.

However, within minutes of that paragraph being written, the real Richard Hammond rang this column and said, "I've heard about your trolley crash. That's pathetic. I hope you're not going to use it as an excuse to make some more cheap gags about my short-term memory loss, because it's been greatly exaggerated and anyway, I'm better now." Even after several hours he had not rung to repeat himself, so he might have a point, unless he simply forgot to call back.
:lmao:

:lol:

Haha, thats the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Posted to the main page. James May is so god damn funny. :lmao:

I laughed so hard when I read, the G-wiz electric car was switched with a Shelby Mustang :lmao:... but its TG and if we were watching it, part of us would know something like that would happen

But Get well soon James May :D

And after all that it is only a sprain:blink: Not even a serious one:D

The last part is without a doubt the funniest:

# D James May co-presents Top Gear on BBC2; a new series will begin when Hamster has convinced everyone that he has no short-term memory loss, that he has no short-term memory loss.

The last part is without a doubt the funniest:

# D James May co-presents Top Gear on BBC2; a new series will begin when Hamster has convinced everyone that he has no short-term memory loss, that he has no short-term memory loss.

:lmao:

i was there on Friday 12pm show.
does anyone know when he broke his arm?

this one didn't look good
http://img223.imageshack.**/img223/9477/dscn0777txf5.th.jpg

http://img95.imageshack.**/img95/959/dscn0776tfj4.th.jpg

Riding in a shopping cart (trolley) into a what...........? Powered by a Shelby what.....?

Guys, I'm really concerned about where all this is heading. For Crissakes, guys, just test the cars and don't kill yourselves! There's a large difference between having fun and being stupid.

And as much as I like the guys and respect their work, isn't it about time they stepped back and took a long, cold, hard look at the recent....events?