Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster Revealed

the 2 lambos are quite different. the gallardo looks smaller and lighter, which it is, compared to the big fat murcielago. to me the astons are just the same car, with different engines, effectily making it a single make with different engine specs to choose from.

as for the pic i just got it directly from their website

Yeah, and the Vanquish and Vantage look totally different to me. They are similar without a doubt but the Vanquish looks much bigger and heavier than the Vantage.

Have you guys seen all 3 of them in person? I really can't complain about them looking similar. This is a matter of preference anyway I guess, no poiint arguing.

I mean cmon, ik looks like a S2000 with a streched back and ironned a bit :blink:

i had the exact same reacting when i first saw the pic, but then i did a google search for the side profile of the s2000, still looks a lot differnt

2061115.006.mini7L.jpg

05.Honda.S2000.side.500-E.jpg

(and that windshield on the s2K is way to steep, looking at what it might have been)

Honda seems to have a love-affair with steep windshields. Mine is like that on my Acura... it gives you a good driving position as you can see a lot, but it feels very unsporty and queer.