Top Gear Sat 18 Nov, 20:00 - 21:00 bbc3 fyi

AstonMartin

FYI

1/6. The motoring magazine team travels to the Isle of Man to decide which is the best - the V8 Vantage Aston Martin, BMW M6 or Porsche 911 Carrera S.

:unsure: ?

Yeah its just one of the endless repeats that are constantly being shown.

... repeats suck

..and still I've seen every single episode of Top Gear a thousand times. :p

Repeats do indeed suck. I think the majority of us here probably already have all the episodes on their hard drives or burned in DVD ROM s. :D

In america we have, or had, something called the "Chappelle Show", dont know if it ever played in europe, it was probably the best sketch based comedy show weve ever had stateside, after the second season Dave (chappelle) had a mental breakdown and since then "Comedy Central" has been replaying episodes from his 2 seasons for, well i dont remember exactly, but for a pretty long time

my point is you guys dont know the meaning of rerun :)

id personally recommend searching "chappelle" or "dave chappelle" on youtube(prince vs charlie murphy!) if you get the chance, its mostly pieces refuring to American pop culture, but it should make enouph sense to get the point, it was really something special, but comedy central is a bully, and its plausible that dave will never come back to make another series, if they ever did show the chappelle show in europe id be suprised and delighted

Last edited:
You should be banned! I almost had a heartattack thinking this was the thread for TG's return :lol: