The Big 3000 SPAM THREAD! (again)

From AllHipHop.com:

Hard-core rapper Ice-T is grooming a new rapper, one that he says will astonish the rap world with his skills ? David Hasselhoff.

Ice-T recently revealed that he and Hasselhoff, star of 80?s action television show ?Knight Rider? and the worldwide hit ?Bay Watch? are working on a rap album.

After striking up a friendship in Los Angeles due to the proximity of their residences, Ice-T agreed to produce Hasselhoff, who will reemerge as emcee "Hassel The Hoff."

"The man is a legend and we are going to show a whole new side of him," Ice-T told UK newspaper The Sun.

Hasselhoff, 51, is more than just a television actor. He is also a mega-star in Austria and Germany. He has released seven albums and the most recent, My America, went as high as #11 on the Austrian charts.

"The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humor," Ice-T said.

Hip-Hop has had an unofficial relationship with David Hasselhoff for numerous years. The theme music to ?Knight Rider? has been sampled by various rappers over the years.

Let's just consider this thread Hoffed. :evil:

I would acctually pay to see that^
The hoff rapping - thats the best thing since the beggining of the universe. :lol:

FATMOUSE said:
Out of curiosity, what college in NY you going to?
Syracuse.

Jayhawk: saw the movie and loved it! It was in our Film elective junior year, with our nerdy English teacher. I might have been the only one laughing my head off. Now I just need to find other episodes somewhere, but I'm too lazy...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!one!
4000 posts and this didn't even manage to get locked!

:mouse:

chuck_norris_nunchucks.jpg

Ok, I'm done.

Wow, you've been a busy man!

:lol:

BTW -- took you long enough! I got 10k on October 26th and I'm nearly to 11k. :p

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!one!
4000 posts and this didn't even manage to get locked!

:mouse:

chuck_norris_nunchucks.jpg

Ok, I'm done.
Nobody likes a showoff :p

Meh big deal....you really expect us to be as excited as when you reached 3000?

Anyway heres a pic of a mouse >> :mouse:

A message to everybody: I don't really care about my damn postcount. I started this thread at 3000 posts in sarcasm because I was really bored: that's right, you've been living a lie! All of you! Muahahahaha! :twisted:

Ok, I'm just drunk. STFU.

Haha, I just realized that those are nunchucks since they have Chuck Norris for faces. :lol:

I don't really care about my damn postcount.

In that case, you won't mind if I put a negative sign in front of your postcount, will you? :twisted:

Haha, I just realized that those are nunchucks since they have Chuck Norris for faces. :lol:

In that case, you won't mind if I put a negative sign in front of your postcount, will you? :twisted:

Are you THAT powerfull? :shock2: Do it!