Guy builds a functional 1/3 miniature of F312(+vid with JC)

zyran said:
I wonder what's the power output of the car. Now you need to find a dwarf to fit in that car. baby geniuses anyone?

:lol: a dwarf. Exactly what I was thinking when I saw the video. Maybe he should hire the Jackass dwarf.

Anyways, that vid is old I think, if you see JC (you see him very briefly). He may have already sold it.

I wouldn't sell that model if I spent 12 years to build it... unless someone offered as much for it as a real ferrari :D

^lol

no offence but i think this guy that built it got no life and way too much time

Does anybody have JC's Extreme Machines.... this is from one of the episodes of extreme machines....

I found a micro Stig to drive this car:

bohol_tarsier.jpg

yea if he spent 12 years of his life working on it, i would never sell it...unless it was necessary for living=p...but i mite trade it if ferrari offered me a real 312PB=D

Wow, I never saw this the first time around. That's amazing!

Someone needs to get a girlfriend.

no offence but i think this guy that built it got no life and way too much time
To everybody who always claim "get a life you fucking loser" at anything somebody does that turns out to be intricate and amazing: do you really think he slaved away at his evil creation for 15 years in a parent's basement nonstop, growing a beer belly and turning so pale he starts glowing at night? Nobody here has had a time-consuming hobby that they work on it from time to time? It's just that this may have required more concentration and dedication than that 100-piece jigsaw puzzle your grandmother got you last Christmas.

Not trying to single anyone here out or anything. Lame comments like these are all over the Intarw3b.

To everybody who always claim "get a life you fucking loser" at anything somebody does that turns out to be intricate and amazing: do you really think he slaved away at his evil creation for 15 years in a parent's basement nonstop, growing a beer belly and turning so pale he starts glowing at night? Nobody here has had a time-consuming hobby that they work on it from time to time? It's just that this may have required more concentration and dedication than that 100-piece jigsaw puzzle your grandmother got you last Christmas.

Not trying to single anyone here out or anything. Lame comments like these are all over the Intarw3b.

:thumbup:

20 000 hours over 15 years only makes an average of about 2.1 hours a day!

You have no life for figuring that out :p: Seriously that would be awsome to have and be able to start and hear the noise of that engine.

I was talking to the guy who did the math...shouldve quoted him. I meant to say that it would be awsome to have it in your home...and just turn it on and hear the engine.

I was talking to the guy who did the math...shouldve quoted him. I meant to say that it would be awsome to have it in your home...and just turn it on and hear the engine.
Ah, gotcha! :)

I know this thread and topic is REALLLLLLY old.

But I saw this on the net while surfing today and welll I need to know where it came from ? does anyone have anyinsight into the show that this is from (if not top gear) the episode maybe?? and I know this is too much to ask... but maybe someone might have a good qaulity copy that they are willing to share.

I know that Im probably asking to much but thanks anyway

if the previous links dont work... try this.
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/88115/1_4_Ferrari.html?page=1

PS : in my quest to know more about this maker and car Ive learnt so much about topgaer and jeremy and final gear... I must say Im impressed by final gear.

also the gift of the helmut by forum members to richard was fantastic. I wish I knew about it earlier I would have love to offer my help.

as you can probably see.. I am very new to this forum. (under 1 hour since registry)
please be gentle.

any help is greatly appreciated. thanks.

Right on!

I'd say it must be pretty fulfilling to pull of a project like that. I knew about this one already, but my hat is still off. This is nothing short of amazing.

DJ
--