Random Thoughts....

11AM..
i got a glass of red...
(alcoholic much?)

cry me a friggin river, buddy.
any booze>no booze

Friggen hell.....

I just saw Jay Z's latest video, called "Lost One" single on TV. He's rollin around what seemed to be NYC in a CCX. It's bad enough in his last video for "Show me what you got" he's racing around some island with Danica Patrick in a Zonda S and he and Dale Earnhardt Jr. are in an F430.... Such cool shit to be able to do.

Show me what you got:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRpSXEilpLE[/YOUTUBE]

No one has uploaded the new one to YouTube yet but I'll add it when I see it.

... he's racing around some island with Danica Patrick in a Zonda S and he and Dale Earnhardt Jr. are in an F430....

Looks a whole fucking lot like Monaco to me :)

Its the new Maybach Excelero (sp?)

Holy Eff dude!

I just saw the wheels of it when it was on TV and thought it was a CCX. I thought the Excelero was a concept only?!

I respect JayZ, not for his music, but because he is an awesome businessman. Say what you will, but the guys worth $320million, NOT from record sales. "Diddy" has a hell of a story too on how he made it to the top. But I'm not a huge fan of their music.

I listen to rap, and i dont respect JayZ after he "retired" and then made a "comeback". He used to be a good rapper though

Holy crap he's got a nice choice in cars.

JayZ should just have stayed retired, he's crap now, but his earlier shit is awesome to listen to. And yes, he's a fantastic businessman.

I just saw the wheels of it when it was on TV and thought it was a CCX. I thought the Excelero was a concept only?!
You are right, it is only a concept.

Still, how on earth can you mistake a Maybach Exelero for a Koenigsegg CCX?? :lmao: