Top Gear Cards [Sorta-Spam]

smiley miley

Car(s)
Porsche
I recieved an excellent brithday card. It was a Top Gear front cover revealing me as the STIG !! It was excellent, I'm going to frame it (very sad !!!!). Looking at the back of the card it said they were offical cards and could be found at www.remind4u.com/topgear. Looks like a good way to wind up your mates !

Advertising??

BAN!

damn these spammers!

Heheh nice spam :)

You should ask before advertising on the board....

I hope you actually have permission from the BBC to use their TG logo etc. You don't look like you've "teamed up with Top Gear".

I hope you actually have permission from the BBC to use their TG logo etc. You don't look like you've "teamed up with Top Gear".

Oooooo, good point! I learned yesterday about unauthorised use of trademarked logos, you can get into a lot of trouble! ;)

flame fest!!!!

:idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

Meh, they're cool cards, so I'll let it slide.

You infringe international copyright legislation.

We don't like pirats at this board. :lol:

That's the best spam ever. I mean, geez, usually it's useless gibberish about v14gr4 and "Get a better pen fifteen two day."

This, however, is kinda cool.

Oooooo, good point! I learned yesterday about unauthorised use of trademarked logos, you can get into a lot of trouble! ;)

You infringe international copyright legislation.

We don't like pirats at this board. :lol:

Have you guys considered these might actuallly be officially licensed TG cards?

That's the best spam ever. I mean, geez, usually it's useless gibberish about v14gr4 and "Get a better pen fifteen two day."

This, however, is kinda cool.

I concur.

i spent quite long time making trump cards with all sorts of cars on. i used Msoft picture it and i made the backs too. still not finished 'cos i can't find any card to print them on to. quite complicated print setups to get them in the right places on the page too using PSP5

now thats spam i can live with!

The IP Address is: 82.33.227.45. The host name is: mail.remind4u.com.