Guess that car game [advanced level]

I think I'm one of the responsibles for mautzel creating this thread. I'm not a car wikipedia and I live in a country where most of the cars europeans and americans drive never got theirs tires on our asphalt tough I always liked them. And, as mautzel said, one of the reasons I got in this forum was because of this little game. Ok, I'm still new around here in posts, but I've been watching this forum closely for ages. To the point: the other thread has reached a level where you post something and on the following second someone guesses it. Fine, it's a 'guess that car game'. But then you come with a chinese car and no one likes it (me either), though guessing takes 2 or 3 healthy pages, full of hints that leads someone to think about the most obscure possibilities and finally get it finished. That is what I like in this game, you just get yourself thinking where the hell that car is from, who built it, what's its name, etc... and learn through the process. If the level could be kept, would be nice. BUT, I also think, as I've pointed there, we could have prototypes in it as well as racing cars. Of course, you can't post nonsense. As it was said, there should be some google information on the thing posted, and as I suggested, in the case of a racing car, it needs to be something from a main category. If that could be incorporated to the old thread, I'd be glad. If not, this one might be the solution. And if Viper or anybody else decides to close it, fine. No worries at all. Once again, changing the rules of the 'old' game was a thought of mine, and just that, a thought. ;)

Btw, is it american? :p

How about if the poster of the mystery car cannot say anything until the correct car has been guessed? That should spice it up, no more "Is it Italian? Is it French? German? American?"

How about if the poster of the mystery car cannot say anything until the correct car has been guessed? That should spice it up, no more "Is it Italian? Is it French? German? American?"

agreed... if it is advanced level, it has to be harder.

Thats never going to work. All it needs is someone to post something very rare and it will never be guessed.

Oh and it's not a Ford BTW.

If you're looking for a manufacturer and a model, then why are you answering to people just guessing the Manufacturer? Shouldn't an advance level one be harder instead of having people shout Random manufacturers like the other thread?

You have a point there,Andy!

The idea of not saying anything until it's guessed is very hard to imply as people also could forget to check the thread regularly and thus not respond.

So from now on, I'd like a specific model to be named. (I put the rule that it has to be revealed after a week for a reason as most people are aware of a concept when it's new but soon forget about it again).

And even if we shouldn't keep this thread open I'd very much like to use it as a test tool for two or three weeks to see how well people can cope with concepts and racing cars in general. We then can decide whether the rules in the regular game may be modified or if it's a good idea to keep this one alongside.

Yeah guessing companies is not fun :)
But you could post tips once a day. For example one the next day you say "it's japanese", day after that you say "it's a toyota", or something more creative, whatever you can think of.

peutronault_1111095007_01.jpg

1997 Peugeot Nautilus

You wont believe how much googling I had to do to find this one :)

Looks like something small kids would enjoy in a 1:20 scale, because of the handlebar on top so they can carry it everywhere they go :p

No clue what it is tho, my best guess at the moment is a Corvette concept car or sth.

looks french,some peugoet?