Is Jeremy ahundredandfortytwelve?

Nogger

Well. Considering he is only three years older than Brad Pitt he has aged quite alot in three years. Seems like he has gained quite some weight too... At 46 he starts too look pretty worn out...

http://img90.imageshack.**/img90/6348/vlcsnap2710558rw2.jpg

http://img213.imageshack.**/img213/8533/vlcsnap2709472gj7.jpg

I believe it's called a "facial expression".
jeremy%20clarkson.jpg

He looks a little old for his actual age, but he probably drinks and smokes quite a bit... and he's pretty out of shape. What do you expect? He hasn't changed that much though.

It's because he's unfit, smokes like a dragon and probably drinks like Richard Hammond. This makes him look older than he should :p

I have noticed he has aged recently, even though I think the second pic exagerates it.

That said, I think Clarkson looks better in his 40s than he did when he was younger. He's actually handsome in some pics.

I sound like such a woman. ;)

He really doesn't look that much younger in his videos from 10 years ago. Heck, he even looks the same in his school pictures. Just a lot less wrinkly.

Yeah he certainly doesn't age gracefully. Probaly the combination of smoking, drinking, poor diet, lack of exercise etc. combined with not so great genetics and bam! Hell...my dad is 67 and looks Clarkson's age haha.

I don't see the issue though, he doesn't even have that many wrinkles? Are you concerned about the gray hair?

I don't see the issue though, he doesn't even have that many wrinkles? Are you concerned about the gray hair?

I just think he looks older than his age, heck even Tiff looks younger than him, and Tiff is almost 10 years older.

Really? Then Tiff looks very good for someone who is nearly 60!

I think clarkson is getting handsomer, Jonathan Ross mentioned the same as well. Depends wher and when that is...in the van challenge, he loook oldie old, but in the jonathan ross ep, he looked good.

I really hope JC is lurking on this forum and reads this thread.

Better yet, James and Richard. :p

"So Jeremy.. a bunch of Forum-Trolls is saying that you're getting older?"
"Yes, I am going to get a Honda Civic totally riced up, happy!?"

Yeah, last series he said he quit (Koineggesggesesee ep). Did he start back? Or was just for the episode?

From what I remember a close friend of his died from lung cancer earlier in the year, he decided to quit after that.