770 critical reading
720 math
690 writing
33 ACT composite (36 in science!)
SAT 2: Math 2 670, US History 710, Bio 750

Founder of four clubs
Founding member of three others
7 varsity letters
Captain of Golf team (and 2 time sectionals qualifier)
Chief administrator of ski team (I make sure everyone makes it to the mountain)
3-time skiing state championships qualifier.

300+ hrs of community service.

You're extra curriculars are pretty insane. Quite a bit more than mine on the clubs front.

Jesus H Christ, how the fuck do you know my...wait, I think we've had this conversation before. Nevermind.

you did post your real name, plus when u googled ur name, what came up was the Karan Tank, aka Arjun :)

what are everyone else's stats?

I'm just crazy busy. I hate having 5 APs and lots of apps. If I could have changed one thing, I wouldn't have fucked up my second semester as a sophomore. I had straight A grades the previous semester and I got four Bs in my third quarter, two of which stayed that way as my semester grades. Fuck.

Oh, I know I'm acting like a total pity-whore, but give me a break. I'm so fucking tired of this admissions process.

All of a sudden, I realize how much simpler it is here: you take a test and your grade is all that matters.

So true. No need to write letters of this and be board member of that. Just make sure you know what you have to know to pass your exams and done.

what are everyone else's stats?

I'm just crazy busy. I hate having 5 APs and lots of apps. If I could have changed one thing, I wouldn't have fucked up my second semester as a sophomore. I had straight A grades the previous semester and I got four Bs in my third quarter, two of which stayed that way as my semester grades. Fuck.

Oh, I know I'm acting like a total pity-whore, but give me a break. I'm so fucking tired of this admissions process.

you would completely annihilate my stats:

3.6 GPA unweighted, though with a total of 6 AP's over last year and this year, its a bit higher when weighted. And i got a 31 on my ACT.
oh and btw, i got deferred from U of Michigan. That may not sound all odd based on my GPA since all Michigan cares about are test scores and grades...but people that take much easier classes than i do with only slightly higher GPA's and worse test scores got in.

I know what you mean...
I just hope that this all pans out for all of us HS seniors.
On a lighter note, anyone doing anything fun for winter break?

How much fun would it be to just put on some adult diapers and duke on urself, like it sounds gross but think about it...

no. no it wouldn't be.

that's like saying, how much fun would it be to put on a swimsuit and snorkel and go swimming in a river of pig shit.

i'll take a pass, thank you very much.

Bears clinch home field advantage throughout the Playoffs!

Game-winning field goal in OT... :glare:
CHICAGO: 34
TAMPA: 31
A win's a win! :mouse: :banana: :mouse: :banana: :mouse:

Jets won...:)
I got paid...:)
Chem final tomorrow....:(

Oh and about the diapers thing, there is like a whole forum about it. Go to somethingawful.com and look up the most recent weekend web (or maybe last weeks) and they show a forums where people post about putting diapers on and the like.

i love chemistry i even brought up my old high school book to read when im bored

Organic or otherwise? I find myself in a similar situation. :cry:

No, basic chemisty. Inorganic I guess you would call it.

I am fairly proficient at chemisty (I am in Chem club), but I've been working on my Critical Thinking final for the whole weekend and have not been able to study for chemistry at all, so I don't think I am going to do so well.

I was at the top of my class in high school chem, my teacher was a strict SOB, but he sure did make sure that we all knew how to do everything to pass our tests. Although we all hated doing the massive amount of exercises he assigned, we all realized after the class was over that we knew chemisty inside and out with no problem. To this day I am still a firm believer that practice does make perfect when it comes to school work. So do your homework kids that includes myself.

Last edited: