School's out!

cvrefugee

Car(s)
2005 Scion xB
I finished school this week, next quarter starts Jan. 4. This was my first time at a university (UCR), I was previously attending junior colleges. Wow, what a difference! Everything goes by much quicker so you really need to be on top of things. Hopefully I will pass all of my classes :|

Anyways, so I had this paper due today by 5pm. I started working on it last night :idiot: , went to sleep then started working on it again this morning. I finished at 4pm! 8) I live about 25 miles away from school, so I bolted down there and made it 10 minutes early :eek:

If anybody cares, I wrote an eight-page paper about the roles of women in Early Medieval Europe. We couldn't use an outside sources, we were only allowed to use a single primary source (mine were the letters between Aberlard and Heloise). And yes, I'm a History major!

Hoistery major, eh? ;) Actually my younger brother's looking to become one after he graduates high school this year. It certainly sounds like an interesting cirriculum.

We engineers don't get to finish quite yet, got my last final exam on Monday. :(
Differential Calculus pwns me.

my school end next week, and I have to write a 3 page essay on Monday for English and 7 page essay on Tuesday for History

Mine ends this week , got to submit a 15 page technical report and one last exam on the 21st...

Mine ended 2 days ago, I've got a month off til the 15th of January. I think I'll go on a road trip or something...

My last final is on Wednesday. I'm on break until January 23rd!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mine ended 2 days ago, I've got a month off til the 15th of January. I think I'll go on a road trip or something...

I'd like to do the same, but I gotta work.

C'mon over to Illinois, I'll buy you a cold one. :)

Hoistery major, eh? ;) Actually my younger brother's looking to become one after he graduates high school this year. It certainly sounds like an interesting cirriculum.

We engineers don't get to finish quite yet, got my last final exam on Monday. :(
Differential Calculus pwns me.

What kind of engineering?

Mechanical.

Speaking of which, I just got fucking raped by my Differential Calculus final. I fucking hate that class so much thet I might just end up taking it again.

Fuck.

^ :comfort:
Calculus sucks, tell me about it. I might end up failing Calc 2 after getting a C in it last year, so I might have to take it again. And I'm Asian! :blink:

C'mon over to Illinois, I'll buy you a cold one. :)
"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes..." 8)

pfft... you americans are so far behind :p, us Aussies finished our teaching term at the end of october and exams by the end of november... and I'm off till the 26th (Not january, but February :p)

I hate calculus so bad I decided to take Statistics instead the course was called (Experimental Design & Data Analysis), its just a pain in the ass but thankfully I passed it :D.

and cvg, I know how you feel... it was my first term at uni as well, everything just went by so damn quick you really have to do everything in advance and start doing your papers wayyy before the deadlines as new ones just come piling in.

I finished school this year (back in october) for those that are familar with VCE I got an enter of 74.6 and I didn't even try (I didn't even go to English half the time :p)

Engineering Maths (Linear Algebra or Calculus) sucked. I don't know about you, but fortunately we only had to do it in first and second year. Afterwards it was pure Engineering units.

I finish up on Thursday, and for this year all the melodrama has finished... so much so that there were a grand total of two people in my Industrial Tech class today... Thursday is just going to be me and the a few of the teachers, honestly :p Tomorrow isn't looking that great either, being sport day, with me leaving at 12:35... Yay for not having to do school sport!

I'm wanting to go on a roadtrip, but I'm not sure I'll be allowed by the boss lady on account of the holiday traffic... Aussies seem to get mighty angry going on holiday...

lol, sif still go to school (most high schools finished over a week ago here)

all holiday traffic means is more retarded people on the road (that road in wollongong in shellharbour that goes down to the coast rates quite highly in the man slut department) (I think that road ends up in baitmen's bay eventually.)

I'd be going North, probably up around Port Maquarie, maybe a bit further west... Me and a mate probably. I'm a bit worried about my Toyota's ability to not roll over if I have to take evasive action. I've been looking at a few different things to replace it with, because of the driving characteristics and it's general bulkiness, and lack of performance.

In fact, I've been looking at Integras not unlike yours, and I was very impressed with the 1992 model I drove, exept for the automatic gearbox which seemed to try and hurl me out of the car at every change... I'd be buying a manual if possible, but my brother would probably force us to go Auto... sharing cars with somone who doesn't like the clutch is annoying -_-

The other option is a Mazda MX-6, and the 4 wheel steer is really quite cool and clever, but I think it might be a bit fragile and expensive to fix...

last day today for me. i don't think we'll really be doin much tho :banana:

I'd be going North, probably up around Port Maquarie, maybe a bit further west... Me and a mate probably. I'm a bit worried about my Toyota's ability to not roll over if I have to take evasive action. I've been looking at a few different things to replace it with, because of the driving characteristics and it's general bulkiness, and lack of performance.

In fact, I've been looking at Integras not unlike yours, and I was very impressed with the 1992 model I drove, exept for the automatic gearbox which seemed to try and hurl me out of the car at every change... I'd be buying a manual if possible, but my brother would probably force us to go Auto... sharing cars with somone who doesn't like the clutch is annoying -_-

The other option is a Mazda MX-6, and the 4 wheel steer is really quite cool and clever, but I think it might be a bit fragile and expensive to fix...

The integra's manaul gearbox is great (the clutch isn't too heavy but it isn't so light you have no real feel) the auto integra is a total dog, 4sp from 94 onwards I beleive (some earlier models might have the 4sp) I think 92 is the earlier body shape with the square lights and the 1.6L 96kw engine, I own a 95 with the non vtec 1.8 (110kw or so) but I beleive the v-tec ones were tuned really poorly here to meet emission standards and don't actually offer much improvement. AFAIK you're looking at about 10k for a decent early build gen 3 (94-01)