Clarkson in the news again!

anybody remember which car it was that was "A litte ginger beer" ?:p

i remember him saying it but didn't take note

so wait what did most Germans actually think of the Nazi jokes? Germans you there?

Here's another complaint from the 15th December. Click

Imagine the sadness and emptiness in the life of the person who made that complaint. Christmas will be long and lonely.

"The production team has acquired a new, car-based, hands-free, open channel communications system to cater for the occasions where presenters in different cars need to be in communication, thereby obviating the need for walkie-talkies"
We need to set vans with scanners at the sites of british motorways. :tease:

Oh for fucks sake, you can't call a car gay? Since when?! :p That's just ridiculous. I mean they have even laughed at Clarkson's Merc since it was on the top 10 gayest cars (or something) list...

What was the car he called gay this time? I bet those four people are owners of such vehicles themselves and now they're embarrassed to drive them anymore, because they might be labeled gay (oh the humanity!) :mrgreen: If they are so insecure about themselves, maybe they should get a Hummer... :p

There's always someone to complain about something.

yeah and its the sad fuckers who have nothing better to do all day than complain. the lazy dole scrounging council house begging tramp minorities that tony blair bends so mercilessly to accomodate. they are the downfall of this country...along with labours inexcusable incompetence.

thats why labour needs more taxes, they're just wasting it all on scroungers and asylum seekers and all these minorities can do to show their appreciation for our hospitality to them is scream that they are offended and that the majority must change. for instance...happy christmas is offensive....so to appeas them it is "winter celebrations"

muslims for example....want to wear viels, even in jobs where you really shouldnt, they have their own swimming sessions were any non muslim who goes must cover up.

if i was PM, id be telling them stuff it where the sun dont shine and if they dont like it i wont hesitate to bang the ungreatful shits into the back of a white van and drop em back off at their home country.

Majority > minority..... get that idea into your stupid bastard head tony!

and the worst thing is, theres a good chance labour will be in power again!! because the scrounging hippies love them so much for all the free stuff they get they'll be voting like theres no tomorrow. the rich wont care because they'll get honours for donations and that just leaves the middle classes which will be out numbered.

"The use of walkie talkies didn't"... haha the things you get in trouble for now, joke huh!

Here's another complaint from the 15th December. Click

Imagine the sadness and emptiness in the life of the person who made that complaint. Christmas will be long and lonely.

that guys got to be in the running for "miserablist of the fucking year" award

what an absolute kill joy

i'd love to go over to his/her house and punch them square in the mealy mouths

...wait what did most Germans actually think of the Nazi jokes? Germans you there?

I've seen much "worse" jokes on German television, noone cares about silly nazi jokes, but ofcourse people are sensitive about pro-nazi-garbage.

It wasn't in the news or anything in Germany, the only one offended were the ones looking for an excuse to hate TopGear.

BBC condemns Clarkson 'gay' jibe

Those sick bastards, who are they to condemn someones jibe. I though that the BBC was liberal, they should accept everyones jibe whatever it is.

"Whats that... thats not what a jibe is... oh... how bout a sailing term... no not that either... its an agressive comment, eh"

Well then I'd like to be in the majority, but I don't want to do it that way. ? Sen. Trent Lott

Its really annoying when they're selective about what you can and can't do. My brother is on a model building forum and he's always complaining about it. They blur out the Confederate flag on the General Lee (because of racism or some crap), but they don't blur out swastikas on your German WW2 models. WTF??

This whole thing about getting more and more touchy with jokes and stuff is actually making equality harder to achieve. People take things wayyyy to seriously. Whenever they make fun of Americans on Top Gear, I laugh. It's funny stuff.:D

I just want to now what kind of sad act complains about a joke on a T.V Show!
What is the world Coming to!

I've seen much "worse" jokes on German television, noone cares about silly nazi jokes, but ofcourse people are sensitive about pro-nazi-garbage.

It wasn't in the news or anything in Germany, the only one offended were the ones looking for an excuse to hate TopGear.

Thank Fiat X1/9 man!

yeah it was the copen, wasnt it?

The thing is thou, is that it wasn't Clarkson who called the car gay, it was Jesus, Clarkson just repeated what he said!

Some people :rolleyes:

Some of those complaints are unbelievable.
Look at this one fom the Sunday AM programme.
Andrew Marr said: ?It was remarks by Iran?s new President that he wanted to wipe Israel off the face of the map which have really raised the temperature.?

The complainant argued that this had been incorrectly translated, and what the President had actually said was: ?As the Imam [Khomeini] said, Israel must be wiped off the map.?

Top Gear

BBC Two, 25 July 2004

The complaint

Three viewers complained of one-sided treatment of the Government?s recent transport policy document and related issues.

I mean for God's sake, is a car program really expected to support a policy for more speed cameras etc?

Last edited:
people who complain about the jokes Jezza makes are either desperate or useless. But mostly they have no sense of humour at all. It's pathetic really... They should get a job and meet more people.

To the 4 people who were offended :p

Oh for heaven's sake, damn poofs who were offended by a few comments made by Clarkson, and when some other presenter says something it's ok, it's humour. Jeremy drives a gay car himself and has said that he is in touch with his female side :), so what are you on about?!

If we are all going to be offended by even the slightliest bit of innuendo or whatever you want to call it, I should also be offended by gay parades but I'm not because I don't care or at least if gays are being a bit sensible.

Also why have you (gays) got a separate car club, the gay car club (link?)? I mean you're propably very welcome to join just A CLUB, heteros are not going to spit on you or something on club gatherings! I mean we don't have a hetero-sexual car club, have we?

Before I'm going to be banned from this forum :p: I have nothing against gays, I have known one for quite a few years who was very nice but when tried pinching my bottom I wasn't very amused :)!

Ps: yippie my 50th post, is my saddest one yet!

Last edited:
I just complained about the number of complaints to the BBC.

I want to complain about the number of complaints made against Top Gear. I feel that there are to few and that the presenters should be given greater freedom to upset people and generally ruin their day. My reasoning in this is that there are just some people who are looking for or need something to upset them on a daily basis. If these people don't get what they desire from Top Gear they are going to go out and get it from us, the general public. Please do the populace a favor and stop taking those four complaints about a homosexual comment seriously and go pet your fuzzy bunnies elsewhere.