Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

not as rare as you would imagine, i see one from time to time

but they're way more useless than you can imagina as well :lol:

So right you are, Salar.

I've never seen him actually using the "trunk". :p

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_WnTpEltXQ[/YOUTUBE]

Watch the driving in the end.

Edit: Is the film broken ? Like half way trough?

Last edited:
Hehe...well, we're related. The "Germanske" language-tree.

The film seams to work ok, it was just my internet connection :p

The fun starts at 03:40

In the end they say that the SRT-10 did the same time as the Focus RS around the track.

The Ram SRT-10 with 500 HP is probably the cheapest car you can buy (new) in Norway with that kind of power..
It ticks in around $90.000 USD. (witch is the same as a high-spec Passat)

Last edited:
English is supposedly a Germanic language too though...

English is a mish-mash of french, german, dutch, norse (the ancient one spoke by vikings) and celtic. But the basic grammar still most closely resembles the french one, as brought to england by William The Conqueror

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_WnTpEltXQ[/YOUTUBE]

Watch the driving in the end.

Edit: Is the film broken ? Like half way trough?

Film works fine on my end.

Damn...that thing had almost no body roll...impressive.

My family has a lot of animals, and does a lot of "projects" (remodels,building sheds) so they have/need a pick-up truck. If you do need a pick-up truck...why not get this one? *shrugs* I'm not a big dodge fan, but I wouldn't kick this out of bed for eating crackers...

Although, I'd love to see a new F-150 SVT...bud sadly, no plans for at least a long wihle...

That is actually looks pretty good.

The powerslides were sick...I would be afraid that it would fall over.

If you do need a pick-up truck...why not get this one? *shrugs* I'm not a big dodge fan, but I wouldn't kick this out of bed for eating crackers...

img_iveco_tipper.jpg

costs a tenth, packs the double

and you can choose front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, 4 wheel drive, single axle, double axle (in the back), single wheels, double wheels (on rear axle), ....

img_iveco_tipper.jpg

costs a tenth, packs the double

and you can choose front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, 4 wheel drive, single axle, double axle (in the back), single wheels, double wheels (on rear axle), ....

That's just not fun. Who said that trucks had to be boring?

Alrighty, here are finally some photos from me, sorry I've been away for a while, been quite busy, but I'm sure these spots will make up for it:

TVR Tuscan S

Aston DB7 Vantage

Maserati GranSport V8

Maserati Quattroporte

Maserati Coupe

BMW Z8

Lotus Elan

BMW M5

Lotus Elise

Lotus with bodykit I think...

Aston DB9

Aston V8 Vantage

Honda S2000

Morgan Roadster

:drool: :drool:
Those taillights are the hottest ever! The person responsible for changing them into this bland shit:
2006_maserati_gransport_c.jpg

should be hung (Maserati claims it was because the Americans didn't like the other taillights and they wanted more American marketshare, so thank you America for ruining a great car :p (i don't believe a word of what Maserati claims, but i just wanted to say that, i think it has everything to do with these forms of taillights being 10 euros per car cheaper or sth))

:drool: :drool:
Those taillights are the hottest ever! The person responsible for changing them into this bland shit:
2006_maserati_gransport_c.jpg

should be hung (Maserati claims it was because the Americans didn't like the other taillights and they wanted more American marketshare, so thank you America for ruining a great car :p (i don't believe a word of what Maserati claims, but i just wanted to say that, i think it has everything to do with these forms of taillights being 10 euros per car cheaper or sth))
I was thinking the exact same thing! Those taillights :wub:

That's just not fun. Who said that trucks had to be boring?
Well, you would still have 9/10 of the money left to buy a fun car, with that money you could probably buy a car that is even more fun than a truck. So who says you can only have/drive one car?

This is not much of a spot, but anyway...
Spotted this new CR-V on my mail route today. Haven't seen it IRL before
http://img45.imageshack.**/img45/3150/banii203so6.jpg