My 1978 BMW 320i

I had a low speed crash with the E28, and it's pretty tough, maybe too much (non deformable). But I know that with few more km/h the bumper would have been a bit fold.

Yeah. Well the thing is, the car is so low that most cars have a higher bumper, and I haven't even touched the suspension yet.

My friend has euro bumpers on his e21, and the metal is so thin. It's the same as the sheet metal from the fenders.

Update on my car..

This is first major mod I have done. I replaced my inner lamps with french fogs from an early model Mercedes. Here's the pics...

DSCF2730.jpg

DSCF2734.jpg

DSCF2736.jpg

DSCF2735.jpg

I'm hoping they show up tomorrow, but I also have some Hella H4 lowbeams on the way. So I'm going to swap those in, as well as maybe removing the extra trim tomorrow.

It's riveted on, so I'll have to drill out the studs on it. GRRRR... stupid previous owner.

i'm sorry, but those yellow lights look :yucky:

Yuck.

Each to their own.

That an 80s 'Stang there?

93' to be exact. Last year of the fox body. It's my brother's car.

http://img155.imageshack.**/img155/863/569994806loq9.jpg

As ugly as it can be.. being clean really brings it out. Guessing that's a 5.0l V8?

EDIT: Badges anyone? :p

What's the ETA on the Euro bumpers?

Last edited:
What's the ETA on the Euro bumpers?

I'm hoping late March, early April, but it all depends on my money situation.

I have to do some other body work and rust repair, and probably a repaint. The euro bumpers will probably be around the same time as the repaint, because the rear valence takes some reworking anyways, becuase it's slightly different on euro cars.

I happen to really like the yellow lights. Any pics of the interior?

Your interior is mint. My Subaru is 7 years old and it looks worse than your car on the inside.

Your interior is mint. My Subaru is 7 years old and it looks worse than your car on the inside.

Yeah. My center console is a pain. It needs new screws, and when I took it apart to put my head unit in, it wouldn't go backtogether quite that well. Other than that my interior is great.

Exterior...well we won't get into that.

Yeah. My center console is a pain. It needs new screws, and when I took it apart to put my head unit in, it wouldn't go backtogether quite that well. Other than that my interior is great.

Exterior...well we won't get into that.
For almost 30 years of age, it's quite decent IMO.