Most watched season/episode

rskrobot

Car(s)
05 Scion TC
I was sitting here watching season 4....again. I was watching season 4, not because I liked it the best, but because I've seen the others so many times. So I wondered, in the absence of new TG, which season and or episode have you been watching the most? For me it would have to be season 7 and the winter olympics episode. What has it been for y'all?

Me it's the 7x03 (supercar to millau bridge). It's brilliant.

I keep watching 6x09? just for the M5.
Its perfect the music is perfect as well.

I've just been watching random episodes, really :p Pretty much all are good.

Mostly Season 7, like 7x03's super car challenge. But I also watch the episodes randomly, mostly seasons 6, 7 and 8.

Season 7 by far the most (although i watched the entire show seasons 8-1 in reverse order since TG stopped) Ep 7x03 is my most watched episode and surprisingly it's just as much for the Focus ST as it is for the supercars...The music and setting (mirror floor) + JC screaming out the window (cracks me up everytime) ,it's just all brilliat.

Season 6. It's just the best season...............In The World! :D

i watched 01x01 recently, interesting how small the audience was and how mediocre the editing was, the show really took leaps and bounds after that

08x03 the amphibious car one, cracks me up everytime i watch it... must have been more than 20/30 times now

i like the winter special too but i hate that bobsleigh challenge principally becuase i've seen it WAY too many times when it was shown first time around.

i watched some of season 7 today actually... :)

05x05 The 300sl gullwing episode and the 2 main Koenigsegg episodes: 2x7 and 8x1

Oh forgot about the episode with the prodrive P2 that thing is just sweet. I think it was 8x5

this post definitely shows how consistently good Topgear is, as well as the different tastes in diversity, i was worried everybody was going to start saying the same episodes, but its not like that really :)

now i want to watch M5 again