Do you have a (marital) partner?

Do you have a (marital) partner?

• Total voters
I've been single for a while now. Seeing everyone here who's been married/in relationships for years makes me feel pathetic. :lol:

I'm working on it though. I've got a good feeling about this one. :)

^Good luck then! Don't mess up! ;-)

Fig6_palm_of_hand.jpg

Been together 21 years now.

Ah I see that Righty gets around

Married for 3 1/2 years, been together for almost 6 years.

My wife tells me "you're are a happily married man, or else"! Single people take note. ...

:lol:

I don't know if it is the same for you and your mates, or the people you work with, but for me the single guy isn't allowed into the "club" until he gets married. It is like after we get married we are blessed (?) with a profound bonding only married men can have with each other.

I only let it happen 3 times. 3 strikes and you're out.

Now I am perfectly happy just spending time with my friends and I'm in no hurry to get married or even date again anytime soon. I tend to date someone once every few years and am reminded why I stopped dating in the first place. Because finding a sane woman is like the holy grail, and like the holy grail, sometimes you are just throwing effort after foolish quests.

You shouldn't have let it happen in the first place. If it's clear you're not on a date, she should pick up her own tab. As for girls in general, I think you might be looking in the wrong place for relationship-material.

As for myself, I'm 19, single and always looking (for my next one night stand). No, not considering any relationships at the moment, but if the right girl arrives, I may make just one drastic sacrifice. And when I can't find a one night stand, righty does the job ... yes, I'm a sexaholic ... no, I'm not into anal, only S&M.:rolleyes:

^That is a real amount of wisdom especially the picking up her own tab. Marriage is an institution that is in a state of decay. Do you really believe that your going to find a girl, get married, nine months later sweet baby's on the way, kiss them on the cheek and lives ok.

I feel like I am walking into a conversation that i shouldn't be apart of (small post count and all)

anyway I have got a girlfriend, been together nearly 2 years... I am 20 in august, she is 20 in march, worst part is that I am still not allowed in her house.. .. ahh controlling mothers who don't want there daughters to grow up, aren't they the best? she is treated like she is 15 I am allowed to see her once a week if I am lucky, kinda sucks but she is awesome so she is worth it

You shouldn't have let it happen in the first place. If it's clear you're not on a date, she should pick up her own tab. As for girls in general, I think you might be looking in the wrong place for relationship-material.

As for myself, I'm 19, single and always looking (for my next one night stand). No, not considering any relationships at the moment, but if the right girl arrives, I may make just one drastic sacrifice. And when I can't find a one night stand, righty does the job ... yes, I'm a sexaholic ... no, I'm not into anal, only S&M.:rolleyes:

Well the general idea was that we would remain friends, and I am fine with that as I had managed to maintain a good relationship with most the women I had dated. I was also eager to part on good terms because we both attend the same small graduate program. I let it go the first time because she didn't order anything extravagant and I figured she might think we were switching off who pays instead of the hassle of splitting the bill. The second time she still didn't offer to pay, but it was quite a while later so I thought I would give her another chance. The last time she ordered drinks and an expensive meal and after I let the check sit on the table for about 8 minutes I finally paid so I could leave. After that we had a little conversation about how I was not going to be a walking talking billfold for her every time she got a little hungry and to next time make herself a sandwich.

Been with my girl about 2.5 years, we're both 21 and live together. I think we're technically common-law now, haha. We'd been acquaintances since high school, but didn't start dating until University. We can't be bothered to get married until we're finished school.

single over here. Not really searching, but if some hot girl would ask me, I wouldn't think twice :)

So very single and looking, well I would be if I wasn't so god dam lazy and married to that POS in my avatar