Maserati 3200 GT ends up on its roof

No, it isn't.

Unless they are talking about new price back in the days, I think the maximum price anyone would pay for a 3200GT is around $30,000.

A clean 2002 (Facelifted) Cambiocorsa Spyder only costs $40,000.
EBay Maserati

fail....

I had a look 3200gt's go for around AUD$130,000 (US$102,000)

Never a good idea to try and lift unsecured vehicles on a forklift. Yes, that includes other forklifts.
http://img441.imageshack.**/img441/3461/forkliftrg5.jpg

Isn't the top one loaded? Omg.

Would be fun if the chain broke. :lol:

Wow stupidity all around for the forklift driver.

A quick geography lesson for amdforever. :p

australia-map.gif

and down in victoria there just below the O is the glorious melbourne, far superior to Sydney in every way shape and form D:

and why on earth 2 meters in the air, lifting it just a few feet would have sufficed. would it technically be theft, cus im sure forklift drivers dont automatically have the privilage to lift other peoples cars up and take them to some other location.

A few feet? An inch would have done it, just enough to get the rubber off the road. Still, the lift would damage the car.

Suburban streets on the east side of Sydney are usually pretty narrow and theres always many cars parked on the street, I guess the reason why it was lifted so high was to avoid hitting other parked vehicles.

That's gotta suck big time. Read it in the paper this morning. That's gonna be one angry brother!

I wonder how many of those you could queue up...:think:
Well. There is a limit to how much weight you can lift, obviously, then there's the distrobution of weight on the forks, to the sides and front to back. Basically, if you can keep within the specs, there's no problem lifting a truck on another truck, but lifting what must be a 3 tonn truck with what is at most a 5 tonn truck, seems risky.

its the one with the boomerang rear lights too :(

and who the hell forklifts a car out of the way lol!

even if it was blocking a works entrance...what about calling a tow company then billing the owner? its not hard.

and who the hell forklifts a car out of the way lol!

even if it was blocking a works entrance...what about calling a tow company then billing the owner? its not hard.
He was probably trying to teach them a lesson (put it somewhere hard to move) and didn't want to wait.

Well, that would have been better than the current situation, but still expensive.

Never a good idea to try and lift unsecured vehicles on a forklift. Yes, that includes other forklifts.
http://img441.imageshack.**/img441/3461/forkliftrg5.jpg
I see a potential Guiness World Record...

I mean, come on. If some guy can lift 3000lbs of bricks with his left testicle while yodeling for 13 hours straight while dangling on his right 3rd toenail on a metal pole suspended from a speeding jetliner over the Antarctic (probably been done before, and yeah I know it doesn't make any sense), then somebody can top that. Only 2 forklifts? Bunch of pansies! <_<

its the one with the boomerang rear lights too :(
I saw this discussed in the "I Saw..." thread but I never got to participate - I don't like the boomerang lights on the 3200 GT. I love all Maserati's because they're so sexy, just the 3200 GT is less sexier than others because of those lights.

I love all current Maserati's though! :D

I saw this discussed in the "I Saw..." thread but I never got to participate - I don't like the boomerang lights on the 3200 GT. I love all Maserati's because they're so sexy, just the 3200 GT is less sexier than others because of those lights.

I love all current Maserati's though! :D

how can they be worse than lights effectively designed by an american health and safety advice group thingy?

the LED boomerang lights are teh sex

maserati-3200gt-old-rear.jpg

lol

I still don't like it. I think it looks weird, but thats just my opinion. I'm much happier with the newer, albeit, bland looking lights they fit on these days. Just looks better, IMO.
http://img260.imageshack.**/img260/1403/maseraticoupe2005800x60tr4.jpg