If at first you don't succeed... try 249 more times.

peter, is that 5 roundabouts within one massive roundabout?! :blink:

If so, we need one of those here in Massachusetts. Shit 'em right up.

+10 points for labeling it "the magic roundabout" as well. When did John Cleese become Transportation Minister? :lol:

The Magic Roundabout? :lol:

What's next? "The Supernatural Roundabout" or "Health and Safety Roundabout"? :lol:

Try navigating it

1092870-Travel_Picture-Magic_Roundabout.jpg

WTF. Why didn't they just make one big roundabout of it? That yellow van is obviously as confused as I am.

I think it was named after a TV show of the time - 1970's when it was designed and built.

http://img261.imageshack.**/img261/5/magicrounabout2xo.th.jpg

Last edited:
Try navigating it

1092870-Travel_Picture-Magic_Roundabout.jpg
Best way to navigate it would be just to speed through it and hold on for dear life. Looks like a destructo-derby of fury (or banger racing as you less sophisticated types like to call it ;))just waiting to happen.

inca002.jpg

Imagine having to drive into that, every morning to get to work. :twisted:

That looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Eight accidents, and noone involved in a accident would know there is any other accident. Then the world would stop.

They should have a sign under the big Magic Roundabout one that reads GOOD LUCK! :lol:

I'll never complain about our town's circle again.

WTF. Why didn't they just make one big roundabout of it? That yellow van is obviously as confused as I am.
Now if it were white. ... Actually it is a bit of fun driving round it 'cause you can take a number of ways through and see which was the quickest. I know the answer depending upon AM or PM rush hours, but I am not telling.

Here in america we can't even handle 1 much less 6. I actually just finished design on one for a massive subdivision (final buildout of 3-4 thousand homes in 8 thousand acres). I can't wait to see what a mess the residents make of it.

Roundabouts aren't compatible with American cars. They go either straight over it, or topple over while trying to take it.

Germans are too stupid for roundabouts....when I see how good they work in France and what a mess happens over here :/

Heh... How hard can it be? French people aren't exactly known for their great driving skills and discipline.