My Brother's wedding.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
Send our congratulations and a pair of handcuffs from the folks at FinalGear for us will ya.

That's the fastest slideshow I ever saw.

His wife is quite cute, I'm liking the ink too... it looks good and I'm not usually a fan of girls with big visible tatoos.

Now.... c'mon buddy, which one are you?? I'm looking for a disgruntled, bearded man, but don't see one.

nevermind, gotcha.

Last edited:
congrats

Very nice! I liked the decoration. I also liked the tall bridesmaid:p
I still couldn?t find you...

Congratulations! That WAS a quick slideshow, seemed way too artsy but very nice pics nonetheless. So where's the honeymoon?

Very nice! I liked the decoration. I also liked the tall bridesmaid:p
I still couldn?t find you...

That tall bridesmaid is the bride's sister. My dad was trying to get me to put the moves on her, even after I pointed out that her older sister just married my younger brother - age difference of 8 years.

My dad's response: yeah, and in a few years you will be happy for that.

Apparently my dad is a lecherous old bastard.

That tall bridesmaid is the bride's sister. My dad was trying to get me to put the moves on her, even after I pointed out that her older sister just married my younger brother - age difference of 8 years.

My dad's response: yeah, and in a few years you will be happy for that.

Apparently my dad is a lecherous old bastard.

:lol:

Nope, just the top layer, which the bride and groom eat at their one year anniversary.

8 years isn't so much, my parents have a 12 year age gap.

8 years isn't so much, my parents have a 12 year age gap.

Bud, I never dated 18 year olds when I was 18. I prefer the women I date to be a bit more mature than the typical teen-angst drama bullshit. It's only now that I am in my late 20s that I am finally finding a few women that I think are worth dating. Unfortunately my last G/F was still stuck being an 18 year old.

The first, last and only time I date a woman younger than me. I would be very happy dating one of my friends who is a couple years older than I am. I posted a bit about it in the Random Thoughts thread.