I am taking a 2003 Carrera 4S in trade...

Showoff! :p No doubt it'll be a blast. Are you planning on stretching it's legs out a bit and taking it for a good run? :burnrubber:

Showoff! :p No doubt it'll be a blast. Are you planning on stretching it's legs out a bit and taking it for a good run? :burnrubber:

Nah not too much. There are still icy patches all around here so I won't take it home. Will probably just drive it around the block a couple of times.

I don't think it could climb up my driveway anyway. The pitch is too steep at the bottom.

I took a 2007 Carrera S out for an extended test drive, and I thought it was awesome. I got the tail end out doing 80-90mph through a long sweeping corner, lets just say my passenger was a little startled haha! Have fun with it man.

Bought it or are leasing / renting it?

Oh its not costing me anything. A customer is trading it for a new car so I will get a chance to drive it after wards.

Just about an even swap car for car. I think they have to bring in four or five thousand dollars plus the porsche.

That's awesome man, but remember it's not as good as the Land Rovers in Off-roads even tho it says 4S... lol

That's awesome man, but remember it's not as good as the Land Rovers in Off-roads even tho it says 4S... lol

Thing only has 15,000 miles on it. Its fucking perfect. The guy says he hardly every drove it and just realized it wasn't practical for him.

Can't belive he thought a 911, even a AWD one, would be a practical vehicle.

I think you should do a comparo, see how far in the mud the RR will go, then try with the Porsche. It's a 4S, after all...

I'll be over on friday when the snow is off the roads!

Or you can race my Mirage. :wicked: