What you would like to see on TG

some of america's best:

1. saleen s7 twin turbo - i'm confident it'll be in the top 5 on the track.
2. saleen s7r - why not? they had the aston martin db7 gt on.
3. mosler mt900s, mt900r, mt900 gt3 - the mt900s would probably take the top spot on the track board.
4. 2007 ford shelby gt500 - hammond would probably cum all over it.
5. one of the panoz esperante trims - it would be interesting to see what they think of one of america's best small production company. panoz is the american equivalent of lotus or noble. they only make the esperante in various trims.
6. any of the other factory tuners, such as lingenfelter's corvettes.

steve saleen has always said he'll take his cars anywhere for any challenge. i wonder if top gear has ever contacted him?

I'd like to see the Mosler, Saleen S7, and the newest Noble go up against each other.

i second that ive wanted to see the mosler and the saleen forever

id also LOVE to see the SSC Ultimate Aero TT

For me, that living-with-a-supercar idea is brilliant, I would kill myself to see that :D

Otherwise, I think their cheap car challenges are always very entertaining. Any variations on that theme would be welcome.

I want to see the Caparo T1 go around the track too. It'd also give them the chance to try and test that thing about certain cars being driven upside-down because of the downforce they produce - not sure where they'd do it though!

I want to see the Caparo T1 go around the track too. It'd also give them the chance to try and test that thing about certain cars being driven upside-down because of the downforce they produce - not sure where they'd do it though!

yea, that too. it looks awesome

More Aussie cars, FPV are gonna send some cars UK's way and I think you can find some HSVs there already.......or even an Aussie road trip

I wanna see them pitch a BMW 335i against it's rivals.

Well, the living-with-a-supercar thingy, they've somehow do that when they made the trip to milau bridge. They kept stressing the importance of supercars is not how the speed up, but the remarkable endeavours of the engineers behind. Just because they did not do shopping or farm ploughing with a Z06 doesn't mean they did not add in the everyday credentials.

I would want to see a serious challenge series, drilling deep down into each supercar's conception, trying to find out and decide, from the process involved, choice of materials, interior, which is the most "Super, supercar". This is in part because many supercar makers today put alot of consideration on the marketing aspects. However, the contest should not include cars that had lower than 50 annual production.

Then i would love to learn about g-force, demonstrations and explanations (in TG's way) of stuffs like body roll, etc, a technical point of view of the episode, less emotional. and i wanted to challenge the TG team in producing a swirling 360 degree track (not those Tamiya 360s, but rather tube like, elongated 360 that travels a long way before completing the 360.)to be integrated on their flat air track, to proove manufacturer's claim of "this xxxx can hold upside down when travelling at xxxkm/h...."

(That is the dream i wanted to see in future F1 races, a transparent racetrack right before the podium where F1 cars will perform that wild stunt in front of podiums, and YES ! ADVERTISEMENTS ON UNDER BODY.

Then i would love to learn about g-force, demonstrations and explanations (in TG's way) of stuffs like body roll, etc, a technical point of view of the episode, less emotional. and i wanted to challenge the TG team in producing a swirling 360 degree track (not those Tamiya 360s, but rather tube like, elongated 360 that travels a long way before completing the 360.)to be integrated on their flat air track, to proove manufacturer's claim of "this xxxx can hold upside down when travelling at xxxkm/h...."

Are you German by any chance?

I'd like to see a vote system where people vote for 5 iconic supercars to be put around the track (e.g F40, F1, EB110) as that would be quite a good way to finish of the season.

^^^ you're watching the wrong show then. top gear will never get that technical and documental. i don't know if you're in the united states, but there are shows on our history channel, discovery channel, and speed channel that feature the histories of some legendary cars.

I want them to practice on the Ring & transform a roadcar into a racecar and then come to the 2008 N?rburgring 24h race in a car they prepared! During each show they should show a little 10 minute segment how they practice and built their racecar instead of star in a reasonably priced car :D

I would like to see a VXR 500, Ford GT500 comparo. I know that the Monaro is a favorite of Top Gear. At least see Jermey and the Stig take the VXR 500 around the track would be nice.

Renaultsport Clio 197

Fifth Gear tested it almost 5 months ago now. Same with the 997 Turbo, that took 4 months before it got onto TG...

Is it just me or are car manufacturers holding out on TG more and more these days? Doesn't really surprise me. The last 2 seasons have been more about cocking about than testing cars.

Renaultsport Clio 197

Fifth Gear tested it almost 5 months ago now. Same with the 997 Turbo, that took 4 months before it got onto TG...

Is it just me or are car manufacturers holding out on TG more and more these days? Doesn't really surprise me. The last 2 seasons have been more about cocking about than testing cars.

Have you thought that the 4 month gap for the 997 Turbo may have been the four month gap between the two shows actually being on? Top Gear may be good but even they can't have reviews of cars when they are not on air.

plus it was probably scheduled to appear before the show was delayed for richards accident