Death certificates on abortions proposed

I'm not surprised. Remember when the pregnant woman (can't remember her name) from California was found murdered on the beach? They charged her husband on two counts of murder if my memory serves me right. Seems about right...

You get a birth certificate upon coming out of the womb right? so what, just a death certificate then? You also have to have a name on these things, who wants to name a fetus? What a stupid waste of money, imgine the admisitrations fees involved... stupid.

Although I guess it is a good angle if you are looking to end abortions.

Ridiculous. Things are getting out of hand with these controversies.

I think it's just a way to inflate the infant mortaility rates so those opposed to abortion can point to them later on and get all whiney.

This is totally stupid. So now they have to think of a name for each aborted foetus then do they?

This is just another move by the right to criminalize abortion, or guilt trip people who shouldn't feasibly have kids (teens, rape victims) into keeping the kid. I don't think abortion should be a form of birth control like it is in Romania. I think that it should be safe, legal and rare.

I don't think abortion should be a form of birth control like it is in Romania. I think that it should be safe, legal and rare.

I agree. There is a time and a place for abortions. Unfortunately, I think quite of few people go the abortion route quite flippantly, simply because they don't want the kid, which I think is quite harsh. I mean, we can't get around the fact that a human life is being squelched and for people to be able to do that any time they please is a bit barbaric, to say the least.

Abortion should be the woman's choice, as long as it's done before a surtain week, don't remember which. A girl will allmost allways suffer after an abortion, I know a couple of girls who's done it, they think quite a lot about it.

I agree it's better to keep it rare, as long as that does not have any effect on the right to do it.

The rate for abortion is about 25% in britain.
Unfortunatly we live in a world that cannot support the amount of people in it which unfortunatly means that we have to use every method open to us to prevent people comming into the world.
Abortion is seen as far more acceptable in britain than in the americas.

Unfortunatly we live in a world that cannot support the amount of people in it which unfortunatly means that we have to use every method open to us to prevent people comming into the world.

I've been reading some old Economics texts from before World War One. They were saying it then when the population wasn't even close to a Billion.

It's really bullshit.

But the death certificates for aborted fetuses seems like unnecessary paperwork.

Abortion should be the woman's choice, as long as it's done before a surtain week, don't remember which. A girl will allmost allways suffer after an abortion, I know a couple of girls who's done it, they think quite a lot about it.

I agree it's better to keep it rare, as long as that does not have any effect on the right to do it.

Exactly.
I think every girl/woman should have the right to an abortion as it is her that in the end gets 'stuck' with a kid.
A death certificate will just remind the person involved more of the abortion and not help to get over it and on with their lifes, and it could ultimately force some to take drastic measures.

yeah that whole overpopulation thing is such BS. the earth can support a LOT more people, it's just a question of resource distribution.

I think every girl/woman should have the right to an abortion as it is her that in the end gets 'stuck' with a kid.

Though it is sad that innocent children are killed without a chance to make it. About 1 out of 4 in Great Britain? Pretty crazy if you really think about it. I guess it's just the world we live in.....

Though it is sad that innocent children are killed without a chance to make it. About 1 out of 4 in Great Britain? Pretty crazy if you really think about it. I guess it's just the world we live in.....

A lot of British kids are shitheads anyway.

Yes, we in the west sort of uses a bit too much.

What strikes me, is that a death certificate would just make the suffering worse for the poor woman.

Only assholes go around yelling "murderer" to women who's had an abortion. In Norway, in the 80s, we had two nutter priests going around sending small baby dolls with pigs blood on them to women who had taken abortions and where known for it, to known Norwegians and to different organisations.

Stupid, fucking idiots. I'd like to hit them in the back of their head and spit in their face.

Damn, I'm getting carried away.

except these aren't children yet. it's not like you're shooting preschoolers as some religous nuts would have you think.

if you can't support a child then you shouldn't have one, and yes people should use contraceptives in these cases, but sometimes accidents happen and then what are you going to do? go thru a pregnancy without any healthcare, poor family environment, etc just to have the kid that nobody adopts who gets tossed in a foster home and grows up to be a serial killer?

and then there's the fact that some people should just flat out not ever reproduce.

except these aren't children yet. it's not like you're shooting preschoolers as some religous nuts would have you think.

if you can't support a child then you shouldn't have one, and yes people should use contraceptives in these cases, but sometimes accidents happen and then what are you going to do? go thru a pregnancy without any healthcare, poor family environment, etc just to have the kid that nobody adopts who gets tossed in a foster home and grows up to be a serial killer?

and then there's the fact that some people should just flat out not ever reproduce.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not attempting to debate abortion. I'm just saying I think it is sad. Not a child yet? Well, it is a life, a child growing inside. There's no way around that.

I understand what you're saying, and I agree that there is a place for abortion. I just wish people would be more responsible, so that these needless deaths didn't have to occur. I was once 16 and having sex several times a week, yet was smart enough to know how to avoid getting a girl pregnant. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Last edited: