Guess that famous movie line

Matrix Revolutions, yelled by the commander of the Zion defense forces in his 'mech.

second bad guy in command: "What do we do??"
chief bad guy: "We die..."

Ha ha!!! The Last Starfighter!!! I haven't seen that in years, but I loved the look on the rubber-faced guys at the end.

Wahoo!

"I mean, I read the script...I thought it was a drama...what was all that stuff about the elephant in the middle? I know, long story..."

edit: Hmm...no one? How about some other lines from the movie.

Q: "What the hell are they doing up there?"
A: "Maybe that's how they make love in Tarzana."

Guy 1: "I can't go...bouncing up and down in the car will hurt. Doctor's compare the pain of passing a stone to a women giving birth. I should be lying down, taking pain killers."
Guy 2: *punches guy 1, unconsious* There...he's out of pain.

"Was Helga your contact on behalf of the North Koreans?"

Last edited:
Time to resurrect the game!

Mike: "You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He's the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He's laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He's so big, it's so hot. He doesn't want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn't do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They're barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that's in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is. "

"Le Mans"

come on people...

This is a sort of recent movie so it may be harder since some of you may not have seen it...

"Thanks for coming, please stay for the end credits, if you're wondering who the best boy is, it's somebody's nephew, um, don't forget to validate your parking, and to all you good people in the Midwest, sorry we said fuck so much."

Last edited: