Males: Do you use moisturizer?

Males: Do you use moisturizer?

• Total voters
I can't stand products like that... not because of some special reason,
I just hate the feel of something on my skin.

That's why I also avoid wearing sunglasses, headphones,
watches, jewelry of all sorts etc. etc.

I can't stand products like that... not because of some special reason,
I just hate the feel of something on my skin.

That's why I also avoid wearing sunglasses, headphones,
watches, jewelry of all sorts etc. etc.

Don't listen to him, he's a nudist. :lol:

Actually, I'm a Buddhist nudist terrorist :p

Yes..................please don't think of me as any less than a man, it keeps my skin soft that's the only reason why I use it.

Why would one want to know anyway. :blink:

Now wheres the sometimes option???

I just love the feeling my skin has after, looks better as well. Anyone who says moisturizer is for girls just needs to try it.

only if he uses Racing fuel

Why only the males? I don't use moisturizer :p

I only use it when my skin gets really dry in the winter, then it's mostly just on my hands. If I don't, my skin dries out and hurts like hell.

i use it sometimes on my hands, and good old nivea when i managed to burn myself again on some hot kitchen utensil or similar (happens about 1-2 times a month, i'm quite clumsy and pretty careless, because i don't burn easily, when it comes to handling hot ovens and stuff that comes out of them). And of course after shaving.

yes

i have to

though it is medicated moisturiser. i have been a swimmer for over 15 years and chlorine has pretty much ruined my skin. after each session my skin, especially on my face, gets incredibly dry and goes sore and flakey around the nose and eye sockets.

heh swimmer who for all intents an purposes is allergic to the pool water lol

i can feel my skin getting dry and tighter across my shoulders too, but thats usually not much bother.

i cant use products such as nivea for men Q10 because what ever they have in it burns the fuck out of my skin when its very dry after training. the skin round my nose will go bright red and inflammed and sore. i use Diprobase and Hydrocortisone creams instead (perscription from the docs)

Yup ... I use Nivea For Men Moisturizing after-shave.
Also lip balm occassionally in the winter, depending how much I sit outside, because my lips dry, they crack and then it really stings.

Also, my hand soap and body wash are moisturizing, but I didn't buy them because of that, I buy them because they smell nice. And for men that don't moisturize, try it, it will make your skin feel awesome. I know I've gotten many compliments from girls on my skin and lips. Oh, and my eyes too, but that doesn't count.