Veyron in La Jolla. Anyone else seen it?

justvisiting

Car(s)
e46 bmw
I just saw a black veyron with red blades( side panels) driving past me last night.. damn near pointless to try to catch it to take a picture.. .. 220hp is just not enough these days..

anyways anyone around seen it as well? its a lot wider than i had imagined and just as low as i thought..

The driver looked ~30ish..
Could it possibility be a magazine test and it was a young editor?

http://img339.imageshack.**/img339/339/resizermz9.jpg

I laughed at this picture. An economy setting for the air con in a million dollar car. :roflmao:

here is scott storch, a hip hop producer, talking about his cars on mtv's cribs. he got u.s. veyron #4. i like the part he talks about prematurely converting a phantom into a convertible only to have rolls release a factory version the following year. the modification is well done though.

this is a really crappy quality, but you still get the gist.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGV7No8zx98[/youtube]

here's him giving lindsey lohan a ride:
http://www.exotixboard.com/showthread.php?t=4504

Last edited:
Wow, what a good collection for a hiphop producer. I was expecting crap like blinged-out Escalades. He kept most of his cars in factory conditions. That's a +1 for Scott Storch. :)

here is scott storch, a hip hop producer, talking about his cars on mtv's cribs. he got u.s. veyron #4. i like the part he talks about prematurely converting a phantom into a convertible only to have rolls release a factory version the following year. the modification is well done though.

this is a really crappy quality, but you still get the gist.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGV7No8zx98[/youtube]

Wow, 500 hp per key, he really knows what he just blew 1.6 million $ on...

//edit: And damn, I read some things about this fucker, but when you hear him speak, you just wanna hit him in the face, Jezza would add: with a shovel... Grr...

Jeez...must be nice to be rich.

Wow, 500 hp per key, he really knows what he just blew 1.6 million $ on...

//edit: And damn, I read some things about this fucker, but when you hear him speak, you just wanna hit him in the face, Jezza would add: with a shovel... Grr...

I concur. Where does the beating take place? I'd like to contribute to his disposal.

i think i saw his article in DUB magazine.. that kinda lost it for me.. i only wanted to see what he did for a living.. I thought it would be hilarious if he was a corporate CEO. his big chain around his neck is probably there are a type of archaic g-meter in his cars.. hes just got to watch out for it coming back to hit him. and 259 mph?? i thought it was 253.. 6mph is huge.

Last edited:
why are y'all hatin' on the guy? how can he be an idiot if he is a self-made multi-millionaire? he's one of the most successful and coveted producers in music, not just hip-hop. pretty much everything he touches turns into a hit. it's also evident he has discerning tastes in his cars, and have a genuine appreciation for them.

again, i say, y'all are simply jealous and prejudical.

The reason their is an economy is to get better accelaration on the road not to save cash on a car that does 2.7mpg at top speed and combines at an inpressive 11.7mpg for the 987BHP car.
the indicator stalks cost ?4,500 to make.
CO2 EMISSIONS: 574g/km i don't think thats euro anything compliant and insurance group 20.
The 1001 ps is set in the worst conditions to check that it can never underperform. like with most cars the accelaration is underated.

why are y'all hatin' on the guy? how can he be an idiot if he is a self-made multi-millionaire? he's one of the most successful and coveted producers in music, not just hip-hop. pretty much everything he touches turns into a hit. it's also evident he has discerning tastes in his cars, and have a genuine appreciation for them.

again, i say, y'all are simply jealous and prejudical.

lol, i almost didn't realize you were joking and being ironic until i reread your post typed out in your 'accent' for a second i thought you were being serious :lol:

so who wants to organize the lynching and 'liberate' his cars to more worthy owners?

Well if I was forced to listen to bloody hip-hop for every single second of my waking life I would deserve a Veyron. Actually no I wouldn't. Because I'd be wearing pointlessly big sunglasses and bling and baggy jeans and look like a twat.

Last edited:
Wow, what a good collection for a hiphop producer. I was expecting crap like blinged-out Escalades. He kept most of his cars in factory conditions. That's a +1 for Scott Storch. :)

x2

CO2 EMISSIONS: 574g/km i don't think thats euro anything compliant and insurance group 20.
The 1001 ps is set in the worst conditions to check that it can never underperform. like with most cars the accelaration is underated.

Well, actually, it has to be at least Euro 3 to be street legal in Germany (for a new car), I even think it Euro 4, not quite sure though.

Euro emission norms don't cover CO2, would be stupid anyway. And when you build a car and register it it doesn't necessarily have to be Euro 3 or better.