Cars you want tested

I want to see the 335i tested.

Last edited:
Shelby GT-500. The new one.

Jeremy Clarkson already touched on that one in the Good, Bad and Ugly when it was test raced in America against some european sports cars. It would do decently, but the fact its not really for sale anywhere in UK or europe, probably little reason to have it on the show.

Ed

Jeremy Clarkson already touched on that one in the Good, Bad and Ugly when it was test raced in America against some european sports cars. It would do decently, but the fact its not really for sale anywhere in UK or europe, probably little reason to have it on the show.

Ed

yup yup, the car isn't really that impressive anyway. FUCKING SALEEN S7 ALREADY!

I want to see the 335i tested.

That would be a good one to test, esp head to head against the current gen 333hp M3, just to see how the stealthy 335i performs against last years performance benchmark.

Ed

That would be a good one to test, esp head to head against the current gen 333hp M3, just to see how the stealthy 335i performs against last years performance benchmark.

Ed

According to road and track numbers it was the M3 slightly faster 0-60mph @ 4.7' vs 5.0' and 1/4mile 13.3' vs 13.5'; very close numbers. Although, I believe an m3 would cream it arround the topgear track seeing as its lighter and equipped with fatter stickier tires.

Prehaps the 335i convertable. How about some lexus' or bentalys. They allways say the like them but never test them.

Maybe they could get their hands on a Volvo 240 with a TIC-engine tuned to 500hp.

Think that would be sort of fun.

Well it's rather old, so I'm pretty sure it won't be on Top Gear. But I'd like the BMW 850. AFAIK it's never been driven even on the older pre-clarkson days.

Now if I'm wrong, I'd be interested in the clip if anyone has it.

New Audi S6.

This! It was in TG Magazine once but never seen on screen!
bimoto2.jpg

Is that the Bimoto? If it is, it has been round the track.

If not, never mind. :p

And it did make a big hash of itself. It handled like a normal TT, which is no sports car, and the brakes were, well, made out of wood. If you've got a TT with, what is it, 800bhp, you need to fit proper brakes.

Well, they didn't.

i know TG doesnt really like american stuff but they have to give a go to the Saleen S7... It desereves to b "stigged" :p